Everything Will Be Fine (Alting bliver godt igen) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everything Will Be Fine (Alting bliver godt igen) Reviews

½ January 17, 2015
Confusing initially but it makes sense eventually. Tragic.
February 4, 2013
A creator lost in his own creation which is actually the reality of his lost. An already Boe pattern, now with more lights into the camera and some thriller behind the symbols. Not as remarcable as his first movie but promising for his next one.
January 17, 2013
Started out well, but it went all over the place and suddenly it was done with a weird ending, without tying all the loose ends together. Boring.
September 2, 2012
Hmph. Half way through I realized this was the earlier film by the same director who made "Beast". This was far better, although a bit weird. It took me a long time to see what was actually going on. Geesh..
½ March 24, 2012
Vasat bir politik-gerilim filmi
½ May 21, 2011
A script writer is involved in a hit and run incident and instead of staying at the scene to wait for help, the victim tells him to take his backpack and get out of there. Inside are photos of Danish soldiers torturing what I assume are Iraqis. A mystery and suspense thriller ensue with government agents, shadowy figures the protagonist cannot be sure he can trust, relationship problems, work stress, possible mental illness, and one of the worst endings imaginable. The film had to end some way and this one lands with a loud thud. Everything will be Fine was at last year's Cannes Film Festival and currently has no U.S. release date; good, it would not make very much money here. If crowds want to spend their money on crap, they go see the latest action or animated film. Lackluster mysteries usually fall through the cracks.
April 4, 2011
Фе 1/2 3/4 1/4е 1/2ал 1/2 3/4!
½ March 6, 2011
A thriller that goes back and forth in time and keeps you guessing about what's real and what's not real, this movie didn't work for me. I was unmoved by the revelation at the end and, now, six weeks after seeing the movie, I have trouble even remembering what happened in it - which is not too surprising because it wasn't particularly compelling while I was watching it.
½ February 24, 2011
Buen intento pero no, de las pocas veces que los daneses se equivocan
February 18, 2011
huge dissapoinement if u know the directors previous work
½ February 16, 2011
El cine danes gira en otra onda como casi todo el cine nordico y esta pelicula pone un poco mas de distancia. El nivel de vida de estos nrdicos hacen que vean la vida de forma distinta y por eso plantean problemas que para el resto del mundo no lo son. Pelicula basada en la historia de una pareja que esta a punto de adoptar a un ninio checo pero que en el camino se cruza con un soldado danes que acaba de regresar de medio oriente con cierta informacion valiosa, siendo una trama que no convence por ningun lado. La trama es en realidad un poco boba y la tratan de poner como un megadrama que solo puede entrar en esas mentes del norte. La verdad despues de un rato resulta aburrida y uno termina viendola como por darle chance al cine de otras regiones asi ya el cerebro este pensando en la lista del mercado.
½ February 16, 2011
El cine danes gira en otra onda como casi todo el cine nordico y esta pelicula pone un poco mas de distancia. El nivel de vida de estos nordicos hacen que vean la vida de forma distinta y por eso plantean problemas que para el resto del mundo no lo son.
January 18, 2011
It starts out as what seems to be a conventional political thriller, but--this being a Danish movie--it turns out that there is nothing conventional about it. For a while I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this film, but by the end, thanks to a major plot twist that took the story in a poignant direction, I found myself liking it. It is a movie that makes you think about what really happened when all was said and done, and some questions would probably require a second viewing to clarify some of what did and didn't happen.