Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask Reviews

• Feb 01, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made!

The best comedy movie ever made!

• Jan 07, 2018

If it weren’t for the last two brilliant sketches, this wouldn’t have done it for me.

• Feb 25, 2017

Certainly the best of Woody's early "silly" movies. Funny, smart and terribly stupid. Did what Bananas failed to do - make me laugh.

• Feb 05, 2017

#WOODYALLENRETRO PODCAST PROJECT (available on iTunes) Admittedly clever ideas for segments but overall just not as funny as previous works and probably would have worked better if Allen took a more serious stab at the topics with added comedy instead of going full on spoof, has not aged well on rewatch and apart from sheep and ejaculation segments - leaves alot to be desired

• Dec 21, 2016

I dig films that are parted into segments. One poor part don't kill the vibe, and you are almost certain to never get bored. This is a Woody flick that I never really knew about. One of his first and a film of seven segments, where every part is got some sort of sex or kinky feature. I do enjoy some segments. "Sperm", "Tit", "Sheep" and "Gameshow" all has something in them for me. Gene Wilder is a nice face to see in "Sheep", "Sperm" is probably the smartest and funniest one - great lines here! "Tit" is way out and is silly enough to work, while the idea of "Gameshow" is a pretty accurate diss to TV-shows. It has hits and misses, but miss more than it hits. When it hits, it often hits you weakly. I guess it's a bit outdated and the jokes are not that fresh. I do like the idea and it's execution is also all right. So, an outdated film, that has some very original and far out moves, but the solid humor is not there - it remains a bit flat. If you see it, make sure you see the last part. It adds several total score points for me. 5.5 out of 10 rabbits.

• Nov 23, 2016

Some of the shorts are hilarious and kind of clever, while others are utterly self-indulgent and unfunny. Woody Allen is a great comedy writer and if you are fan of his work, I think you will appreciate his intelligence and how he managed to come up with seven unique, if not immature, short films. I laughed here and there, but I can't really recommend it to anyone. My advice to those who are thinking about checking it out is this: just have sex with your significant other/friends with benefits/strangers you meet at a bar. It's a lot more pleasurable than watching this movie.

• Feb 13, 2016

• Jan 06, 2016

Very clever and fun, if you don't understand Woody you probably won't like it much.

• Aug 24, 2015

There are 7 vignettes in total. I wouldn't say that it's entirely polished from beginning to end, but there are some clever ideas and hysterical moments and quips throughout. This definitely lays the groundwork for even better Allen to come.

• Jul 07, 2015

Wonderfully absurd sketch comedy that answers the burning questions involving sex.