Everything You Want - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everything You Want Reviews

July 23, 2015
This was good, I liked it because it felt more like a real life possibility and less like the fairy tail romance movies usually perpetuate.
½ March 5, 2015
Cute but predictable.
June 16, 2013
I love Cal, he's awesome!!
December 20, 2012
Such a cute fun movie. I enjoy watching it when I'm feeling low. Don't watch it expecting great Oscar winning potential. But expect to be entertained. Will Friedle is simply HILARIOUS in this movie, and easily one of the best parts.
½ December 15, 2012
Not well written, but somewhat endearing.
August 21, 2012
This was a light hearted romantic comedy with strange supporting characters. I'd recommend it for mixed ages groups or people from church :-)
July 19, 2012
Love it! Simple and cute romance as well as hilarious moments =)
½ June 16, 2012
Despite its rather simplistic storyline, this was quite a sweet and likeable film. I enjoyed it.
December 4, 2011
So cute in what I like about you!!! I HAVE TO SEE THIS
½ June 7, 2010
Cute and funny. A lot of good actors and a creative storyline. Worth a watch.
June 5, 2010
Aquele típico filme de final feliz, eu gosto.Bom!
September 1, 2009
Interesting idea for the story. A simple but cute and enjoyable movie.
August 9, 2009
A surprisingly good movie. I don't think I've ever seen a movie where a grown woman has an imaginary friend. It was really good.
½ May 15, 2009
If you're looking for an Oscar winning performance, you won't find it here, but you will find a lovely romantic comedy. It was a made for TV movie showed on ABC Family a couple of years ago. I was really impressed by the movie. The "imaginary boyfriend" thing threw me for a loop, but I was presently surprised by this.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
½ January 8, 2009
Completely ridiculous and awful in so so many ways. Why was this made??
movieguru12
November 7, 2008
So cute in what I like about you!!! I HAVE TO SEE THIS
½ September 28, 2008
cute romantic comedy
August 7, 2008
this was a fun chick flick, really fluffy, really predictable, but fun!! :0)
August 4, 2008
sounds interesting and good.