Everything's Cool - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everything's Cool Reviews

July 15, 2011
A reminder of the big fossil fuel conglomerates/Bush Administration diversion/lie/conspiracy to dupe America and smear scientists warning of the devastating effects Global Warming is and will create. Furthermore, a sad reminder that America's policies are sluggish at best, but worse, an indirect reminder of America's appetite to consum fossil fuel and continued disregard for caring to change anything about it.
½ March 30, 2011
This is an example of what Netflix members have to say about the movie:

"If you gave it more than one star you are a fool. You are an Al Gore robot clone. Fools such as you will be the death of our country. Goodbye sweet America..."

February 10, 2011
Where's the beef? No facts makes this documentary very undocumentary-like.
December 20, 2008
Frightening for both the environmental concerns and for the US government's determination to ignore these problems rather than upset the oil companies. This is mandatory viewing if you care about the survival of future generations.
December 11, 2008
Putting a more positive note on the future of 'change' with some very tongue in cheek and a fair amount of sly political comic digs.
December 1, 2008
Good Climate Crisis movie, not of Al Gore or Leo worthy-ness. Worth a watch if you care about Planet Earth
November 5, 2008
Another very scary documentary. Scary in the sense that everyone needs to watch this and start taking action to ensure that we don't lose our planet! It is a very scary thing to watch as a parent, knowing that our children and grandchildren will be faced with many problems that our generation has created and continues to ignore.
½ September 11, 2008
Boring, but real true and real. We need more action. Don't vote for McCain.
July 21, 2008
Good expose on the Bush Regime's fight to discredit scientists, but inconsistent/bizarre delivery of tangential issues.
June 5, 2008
Very funny and insightful look at how global warming is discussed in the American public arena- as a "theory" rather than a
fact and how it came to be regarded as that. And it's available for instant watching on Netflix. Much better than An Incovenient Truth, which was just rubbish and an ego-trip for Al Gore.
May 22, 2008
Best movie I've seen on netflix since I started my account 6 or so months ago. Very pleasant surprise considering I heard this was only a so so doc. I obviously completely disagree. This was more than excellent. IT was focused on several different stories bouncing between a man who worked for the government, different global warming activists, and a guy who made a car run on vegetable oil.
Perhaps what I like most about this movie is how a good portion of it exposes why global warming hasn't been taken so seriously, or why people think, Everything's cool". Hmmm, could it be the government, Bush, and the oil industry. Yep. All of the people in the film who were claiming global warming is a hoax were funded by guess who, the oil industry. Also, loved the story of the guy who worked for the white house and was told to lie about scientific evidence claiming global warming is a huge problem.
One of my favorie quotes in the movie was 'The economy and our civilazation depend on nature. Nature doesn't depen on the economy" Unfortunately capitalism is so blind that it will sell the noose of it's own execution just for a buck. Sad really. Hopefully, more films like this continue to be made. Can't wait til Bush is out of office.
½ May 12, 2008
has its moments....but sort of peaked in the first 3 mins...certainly not to be compared with 'an inconvenient truth'....ernest if not stimulating
April 30, 2008
MUCH better than Inconvenient Truth; really informative and quite funny at times, however, it wasn't as inspiring as the 11th Hour. It was focused more on large scale efforts, whereas the 11th Hour shows that both are necessary and possible.
March 15, 2008
Global warming is all a bit shit really, isn't it? Not as good as Moore's films, but much more entertaining than a 'straight' doco on the issue.
½ March 9, 2008
Not as good as An Inconvenient Truth. Some useful interviews here but not as much information.
February 24, 2008
It's a competent little refresher course on everything global warming; a Cliff's Notes for climate change.
½ February 21, 2008
Good movie that draws your attention to global warming. Everyone, lets buy bikes and use it instead of cars.
½ February 16, 2008
Preaching to the choir. Those who agree will agree. Those who don't, won't. Unfortunate.
½ January 23, 2008
Good documentary that takes a more laid-back approach to Global Warming. Sometimes, the approach is too laid-back, as the filmmakers don't state their case until the final moments of the film. Generally well done.