Everything's Gone Green - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everything's Gone Green Reviews

½ June 26, 2007
Douglas Coupland did it well. Loved this movie, and loved to see so Much of Vancouver on the big screen. Slacker Ryan is a total babe, and this story was so real I fell in love.
June 26, 2007
I was fairly stoned while I watched this film, and I must say I had a great time. 4 stars!
June 23, 2007
Not bad at all. Better than a lot of other bigger budget movies I've seen lately.
June 21, 2007
So bad! Douglas Coupland is my hero. Pretty sure it hasn't hit Toronto yet though..
June 15, 2007
the beginning was lookin good, and then it got boring as hell
June 15, 2007
Written by Douglas Coupland...has to be good
June 13, 2007
Want to see this movie!!!Any one intrested in going with?
June 11, 2007
Coupland for the big screen is a big draw for me. If he writes screenplays even half as good as his novels I'll rate it a five.
June 11, 2007
I've read all of Coupland's books, so I'm definitely interested in watching this.
June 11, 2007
A Little Garden State, some Little Miss Sunshine, and a dash of Sideways. Loved it.
June 11, 2007
fantastic film, a definate must-see. will be a big hit once it's on general release.
June 11, 2007
Looking forward to seeing a Coupland screenplay as I'm a big fan of his books.
June 10, 2007
after the daily grind you have to look at what you do in your life is really worth it.
June 10, 2007
I also want to see it because I'm a fan of Douglas Coupland with "JPod" and "Microserfs". Hopefully this movie will follow somewhat in the footsteps of Douglas Couplands literary work.
½ June 9, 2007
Coupled with an amazing soundtrack and some great characters, Coupland weaves an interesting (if derivative) morality tale.
½ June 8, 2007
A movie based in Vancouver that is actually shot in Vancouver. Very funny.
½ June 8, 2007
Pretty good - the parents are awesome - cool to see and recognize Vancouver sites
June 8, 2007
Starring Vancouver as Vancouver, including the ironic take on the stereotypical characters that inhabit the city. Still thinking about the nuances of the movie. Definitely must see at least once.
June 7, 2007
I'm interested in this movie because it's written by a Canadian author by the name of Douglas Copeland. This is his first screenplay and I'm wondering how it's going to turn out. Plus this movie is based in Vancouver.
June 7, 2007
Really funny canadian movie.The view of the real vancouver was great and Paulo was really good as the slacker guy. I hope it goes on general release in the UK.