Everything's Gone Green - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everything's Gone Green Reviews

½ January 3, 2008
its alright, nothing impresive
January 1, 2008
finally a movie where vancouver doesn't pretend to be any city except itself!
December 28, 2007
a must see, especially if you live in vancouver.
½ December 28, 2007
if you have the right kind of humor sensitivity, you will find this movie very amusing and likable.
½ December 27, 2007
Interesting film, a slow burner but pleasant to watch non the less.
December 27, 2007
One day I was standing in front of my bookshelf and looking at Douglas Coupland's last five books and visualizing all the best parts. It looked exactly like this.
December 26, 2007
Makes you realize just how much people actually give in to the whole "money is life" stigma that plagues this world. loved every second of it, ending was totally appropriate happiness>money
December 25, 2007
Haven't heard about this one, but they stole that title from a New Order song.
½ December 23, 2007
better books than movies
½ December 20, 2007
boring, couldn't keep up with the plot, all of the sudden his parents are drug dealers
December 16, 2007
Douglas Coupland wrote this, so I need to see it.
½ December 15, 2007
Well made and a fun movie to watch, but I'm still trying to figure out what exactly happened. Other than the fact that everyone is trying to run a scam!
½ December 15, 2007
This is pretty much exactly what I figured a Douglas Coupland movie would be. Loved it.
½ December 14, 2007
it wanders around aimlessly (as does everything else in Vancouver) but I liked it.
December 13, 2007
The poster put me off the plot.
December 7, 2007
Nice to see a film set in Vancouver!
December 5, 2007
The tagline on this movie was something about a stoner/slacker movie so I thought was going to be one of those movies where the college kid is well, a stoner and slacker where things go bad at first but everthing turns out all right in the end. For some reason I love those movies. Turns out this guy is 29 and a slacker, but not a stoner (I'm pretty sure the screenwriter is though). I like it because it's got a whole bunch of lessons in it without being corny and there are some pretty bizzare images in it, and because it surprised me. It's a movie for stoners and non-stoners alike who like indepent films and not that blockbuster garbage hollywood spews out ever tenth of a second.
December 4, 2007
it was alright;
a very *crisp*-looking Canadian film
½ December 3, 2007
Utterly pointless. Much as I like Douglas Coupland's books (well, some of them at least) and despite the film retaining a Coupland-feel (middle-class protagonist, surreal/amusing background events, strange/fucked-up circumstances and lame-ass ending, Everything's Gone Green is a total waste. Totally reminds me of Shampoo Planet, which is my least favorite Coupland novel.
December 2, 2007
This was a very cute and fun film. I was happy to see it at the Canadian Film Festival. I will definitely check out Douglas Coupland's books.