Reviews

• Aug 04, 2020

Most of the film is filled with unnecessary scenes. It is a totally unnecessary film!

• Aug 16, 2019

who do I talk to to get the last 2 hours of my life back?

who do I talk to to get the last 2 hours of my life back?

• Jun 28, 2019

boring. the only really creepy part was when they watched the vhs left at their door

• Oct 19, 2018

This film is beyond awful as it has nothing to offer the viewer. No horror, no scares, no story and nothing that supports the synopsis. It's not done badly, its just just not done at all...i'm wondering how the hell this film made it to the screen. One scene that has someone viewing them while they sleep may be a little creepy but that is it. Don't waste time on this, it's just not worth it.

• Jul 12, 2016

I can't...I put this on because I really enjoy bad/cheesy poorly directed, bad acting etc etc horror movies...this just pissed me off. I would have rather watched the whole movie play out with them just having a normal trip, eating chips, drinking beer and nothing happens and everyone just goes home. I'm genuinely pissed.

• Mar 15, 2016

A total waste of time.

A total waste of time.

• Oct 17, 2015

It was okay and I did like the van stalker thing, but it was hard to see why these people were friends. I'm not really sure why anyone would go spelunking in negative temperatures. That part seemed like some kind of filler

• Jul 29, 2015

Watching this was perhaps one of the most boring experiences I've ever had. It did get interesting for a little bit near the end but that didn't last long.

• Feb 14, 2015

Doesn't bring much new to the found footage arena, but what it does bring is pretty effective. Despite a couple of flaws, this is an edge of your seat chiller that apes Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity and Duel. You can't go wrong, can you?

• Dec 13, 2013

A horror film without ANY horror at all. That's the problem.

A horror film without ANY horror at all. That's the problem.