Evil Town - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Evil Town Reviews

½ September 2, 2012
Old people kidnap and experiment on passing through whippersnappers in order to extend their lives.
Evil Town? More like Dullsville.
October 7, 2009
Evil Town is the story of a small town called...um...Smalltown, population 666 (right there should be a key warning for outsiders), whose elderly residents abduct anyone who comes into their town and takes them to the local hospital where they are experimented on and organs used in a diabolical plan to slow down the elderly folks' aging. As ludicrous as this synopsis sounds, the execution is even more retarded. While there is minimal violence, there are barely 5 deaths in the entire movie (all of which are total weaksauce and devoid of ANY gore whatsoever). The acting in this film is beyond atrocious, but good enough to be downright hilarious throughout the majority of the film. The best part involves a couple who are camping out that are abducted. For a solid few minutes, the female of the couple runs around with her enormous titties flying all over the place. Definitely the hottest chick in the entire movie. I'm glad I watched this corny ass movie, but at the same time, I'm a bit disappointed. It had the potential to go places, but instead it went downhill, but hey, at least the ride was entertaining. It's entertaining to see how bad a movie can be when it has 3 directors. If this were to show up on DVD, I think I'd still buy it.
thefog1331
½ May 23, 2009
Evil Town? More like Dullsville.