Evil Alien Conquerors Reviews

• Sep 16, 2019

Still better than anything that has came out in recent years. I HAD NO DREAM!

Still better than anything that has came out in recent years. I HAD NO DREAM!

• Oct 06, 2018

So bizarre, I couldn't help laughing. I mean, these guys are in footie pajamas and still make it work.

• Sep 16, 2018

Completely underrated!!!

Completely underrated!!!

• Dec 25, 2012

Ok movie not great. But had its moments

Ok movie not great. But had its moments

• Jul 09, 2012

Infinitely quotable off-beat indie comedy. Comedies starring SNL alumni and Diedrich Bader are usually something to stay away from (It's Pat, Superstar, Vampires Suck, Meet The Spartans...*shudder*) but this one is a diamond in the rough. I think the entire movie must have been paid for by the repeated pimping of Smirnoff Ice, Sun Chips, and Crystal Geyser water.

• Jan 30, 2012

• Jan 26, 2012

There are some comedic moments that I liked when the 'Evil Alien Conquerors' want to conquer Earth, but a little more alcohol could do a little better. It's an OK film.

• Nov 29, 2011

The best part is the theme song in the end credits

The best part is the theme song in the end credits

• Sep 15, 2011

A stupid movie that really feels like everyone involved was after a paycheck. But for some reason, mostly Parnell and Bader's commitment to their inept characters, the film works. Minimally. I really don't know why I liked it, but I'll just chalk it up to it being so bad that it was good. The four stars are for how much I liked the film, as a film though, it deserves half a star.

• Jun 03, 2011

This movie is so bad it's good. What a piece of crap!

This movie is so bad it's good. What a piece of crap!