Excess Baggage Reviews

• Feb 08, 2018

Boring, terrible... Overall not good. Best thing about this flick is Christopher Walken.

• Feb 01, 2018

I don't know why this has such a low rating. It's was an awesome movie.

I don't know why this has such a low rating. It's was an awesome movie.

• Jan 06, 2018

Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, and also kind of a "so bad it's funny" movie!

• Dec 10, 2015

A very young Benicio Del Toro... & in a rom-com.

A very young Benicio Del Toro... & in a rom-com.

• Sep 18, 2015

The film has its moments but overall its very stupid in its approach to create a great entertaining value in its story, I found this film to be very annoying in its style of comedy and romance between two thief's who start falling for each other as the story develops and I especially didn't like the crime value and the narrative style of the film which felt childish and to over the top and almost every scene in this film shows the actors trying to be tough when there actually quite weak and damaging the story by the unrealistic qualities the film has to give. Its very slow over hyped and the action is very slow and the film just delivers nothing to be excited about.

• Jul 04, 2015

What a silly little 90s movie.

What a silly little 90s movie.

• Feb 15, 2015

Entertaining for the most part but the main characters both were very strange characters

• Stephen S Super Reviewer
    Feb 03, 2015

Dumb but I guess it's supposed to be just a stupid little comedy. Not really that interesting though.

• Jan 31, 2015

I actually liked this movie a lot.

I actually liked this movie a lot.

• Jun 27, 2014

I'm not trying to be a party-pooper for all you Alicia fans , but this movie was utter rubbish! The plot is so thin that if it got any thinner it would cease to exist. Also , im sorry to say this but where were the acting skills? No disrespect to the cast as , unquestionably they are all good at what they do , but the response from the cast to this film seemed to be non-existent! To summarise , a great idea for a movie but the end result is appalling. Oh and by the way , is it just me or am i the only person who could'nt understand a word of what Benicio Del Toro was saying throughout the entire film?