Excess Baggage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Excess Baggage Reviews

½ September 28, 2016
Even crappier than I remembered from first seeing it at the cinema. Alicia is actually annoying here and the plot is awful.
½ December 10, 2015
A very young Benicio Del Toro... & in a rom-com.
½ September 18, 2015
The film has its moments but overall its very stupid in its approach to create a great entertaining value in its story, I found this film to be very annoying in its style of comedy and romance between two thief's who start falling for each other as the story develops and I especially didn't like the crime value and the narrative style of the film which felt childish and to over the top and almost every scene in this film shows the actors trying to be tough when there actually quite weak and damaging the story by the unrealistic qualities the film has to give. Its very slow over hyped and the action is very slow and the film just delivers nothing to be excited about.
½ July 4, 2015
What a silly little 90s movie.
February 15, 2015
Entertaining for the most part but the main characters both were very strange characters
½ February 3, 2015
Dumb but I guess it's supposed to be just a stupid little comedy. Not really that interesting though.
½ January 31, 2015
I actually liked this movie a lot.
July 15, 2014
Seen only a small bit, wanna see it all.
June 27, 2014
I'm not trying to be a party-pooper for all you Alicia fans , but this movie was utter rubbish! The plot is so thin that if it got any thinner it would cease to exist. Also , im sorry to say this but where were the acting skills? No disrespect to the cast as , unquestionably they are all good at what they do , but the response from the cast to this film seemed to be non-existent! To summarise , a great idea for a movie but the end result is appalling. Oh and by the way , is it just me or am i the only person who could'nt understand a word of what Benicio Del Toro was saying throughout the entire film?
December 27, 2013
Benicio is unbelievable in this movie. Everything he does in every scene is unique, totally watchable, and either hilarious or sweet. It is a nicely written movie and has great characters, and even the small things are well done. Some things you just have to go back and watch again because you can't believe they are so funny. This is one of my favorite romantic comedies ever!
November 28, 2013
i love this very mush
October 24, 2013
Really fun & smart built movie. Actors were really great and professional, and the director did a great job.
September 13, 2013
Benicio Del Torro so ADORABLE! Very cute movie, I thought Silverstone was good in this. Love Christopher Walken, Actor who plays DAD GREAT, movie had great Sound Track, don't get the low rating except probably not enough SEX, SWEARING, Killing lol. Love the CAR!
½ July 9, 2013
A great romantic/crime/corruption/family issues film. Plus Chritopher Walken.
February 17, 2013
Alicia Silverstone and Benicio Del Torro. What a ridiculously odd pairing!
November 23, 2012
I love Dis movie is so Cute..
½ November 17, 2012
Benicio Del Toro never disappoints me,so this is no exception.Talking about movie i dont think i found any dull moment in it even for 1 sec.....!!! completely entertaining..!....... ...
November 15, 2012
Desperate for attention, Emily Hope (Alicia Silverstone) stages her own kidnapping. But before Emily can enjoy a happy reunion with her father, her car gets stolen-with Emily still inside.

also stars Benicio Del Toro, Christopher Walken, Jack Thompson, Harry Connick Jr, Nicholas Turturro, Michael Bowen, Robert Wisden and Leland Orser.

directed by Marco Brambilla.
½ October 30, 2012
You know what? It actually isn't half bad. The actors are what really make this movie work. Check it out.