Excessive Force II: Force on Force Reviews

• Jun 20, 2018

This is the beginning of the hey days of the straight to vid movies before it was called straight to video...Rented the vid only based on the cover, have to Stacie Randall was the start of the females kicking ass, too bad she never blew up, as for the movie, it's great for what it is, after this movie I realized 99.8% ofstraight to video movies suck...

• Feb 15, 2017

One of the better straight to DVD films. I would put it in my Top 10

One of the better straight to DVD films. I would put it in my Top 10

• Jan 15, 2017

Rented this when, yes, when there were video stores, thought it'd be all right. I was so pleasantly surprised this movie was pretty good and this was before I learned there were a lotta crappy direct to DVD movies. Went through a lotta trouble recently to Google this film, all I remembered was "Force" in the title and a hot chick holding a gun on the cover, when I found it again and saw it again, it held up IMO. So just for being able to watch it 20 years later I give an extra star on my initial 3.5 stars

• Jan 02, 2017

Back in the days when we went to the neighborhood video stores, saw the cover of this movie, looked pretty cool, was super pleasantly surprised by how good the movie was especially for a direct to video. For those that didn't give it a good score doesn't understand the context (direct to video, not Shakespeare, etc.)...Wonder what Stacie Randall is up to nowadays, just no signs of her anywhere, highly recommended, this was a movie I forgot the title to and took me months to Google it. I knew force was in the title...great movie.

• Oct 27, 2012

Better than the original but has no connection. Stacie Randall is up to the task in the lead role. I may have to seek out her other work in films such as Ghoulies 4, Trancers 4, and Puppet Master 4.

• Aug 08, 2009

Special Agent hunts down her former partner now commanding a lethal assassination squad. Stacie Randall looks great and executes the action scenes like a pro. She's the only thing that distinguishes this one from similar direct-to-video releases. Unrelated to the first film (other than the sound technician) and maybe better.

• May 26, 2009

• Feb 01, 2008

Hilarious in only a truly awful movie can be. Nothing beats me and my brother watching this and laughing uncontrolably throughout it making fun of this movie. Seriously, when you fast-pan with a camera to the next character, don't add a "woosh" sound, unless you're this retarded director. Thanks for the laughs

• Jul 10, 2007

This was pretty good for an action movie...I really liked the end. Good movie to watch if you are bored.

• Jul 04, 2007

Special agent Harly Cordell (Stacie Randall) and Frank Lydell (Dan Gauthier) were once lovers fighting on the same side in the Gulf War, but now back at home they are all but at peace with each other. He's the mastermind of a vicious assassination sq...