Existo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Existo Reviews

bug761
May 6, 2011
I've got to get this movie to add to my Jim Varney collection. I can't wait to watch it.
September 16, 2008
...fucking A. How to even describe such a thing? Imagine Antonin Artaud in something between Repo Man and Shakes the Clown, with Jerry Stahl as one of the writers. ...or maybe Fight Club as a musical. Brilliant.
½ February 3, 2008
The creators of the "Ernest" franchise made this very non-Ernest movie. It's an exceedingly funny, bizarre, and intelligent avant-rock musical. The songs resemble The Residents backing a more verbosely perverted "Weird Al."
October 4, 2007
Fucking A!!! People!!! This movie is so relevant now it isn't funny, except it was made almost a decade ago! Ignore the Jim Varney fear and see one of the best, sickest comedies out there!
September 12, 2007
With Jim Varney in it it has to be good.
September 6, 2007
I've loved this movie from the moment I first saw it. Since then I've sat other friends down and while 2 of them hate me for it the rest love the movie now.
July 22, 2007
Oh shit oh Jesus oh boy! Existo is my hero.
½ June 11, 2007
This movie is directed by the same guy who directed the Ernest movies. Actually, Jim Varney is in the movie. I liked this movie, not only because it was filmed in my city using local actors and locations, but because it's weird in that John Waters kind of way. The somethingawful review of this movie totally ignored the fact that the director set out to make this a campy movie in the first place.