Exit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Exit Reviews

June 9, 2014
Really good movie. Saw the main male lead in 'The Door' which was also excellent.
January 13, 2014
Mads Mikkelsen is solid as ever in this thriller which just about manages to keep your attention throughout.
August 7, 2013
As always, Mads Mikkelsen is brilliant and Alexander Skarsgard is in this film too which gave me even more incentive to watch it. I have not seen too many Swedish films, but this one was alright. It was good and had a pretty cool premise, but I don't know, I find it may be a bit forgettable.
½ July 17, 2013
Exit Is An Atmospheric Slow-Burn Thriller Which Works Extremely Well. Although The Plot Is Something That Has Been Overdone In English Speaking Films, It Still Manages To Be An Extremely Entertaining Film Which Is Worth A Watch For A Fan Of This Genre. Mads Mikkelsen Gives An Outstanding Performance As A Normal Man Trying To Prove His Innocence. Alexsander Skarsgard Though Not As Good Performance As Mikkelsen, Skarsgard Just Seems Bored To Death Throughout The Whole Movie Until It Comes To His Final Scene Where His Facial Expression Changes. All In The Writting, Direction, Casting, Editing And Music, Not To Mention All The Other Departments Of The Film's Production Were Spot On, What We Have Is An Excellently Atmospheric Slow-Burn Thriller That Is Great & Is Better Than Most US Films I've Seen Of The Same Genre.
½ July 28, 2011
Silly, contrived, convoluted Danish thriller. Bad.