Exit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Exit Reviews

November 18, 2014
Don't know who has added the movie info here but this is a compleltely different film
November 5, 2013
When they do crime these Scandinavians they do like to pile up the bodycount don't they? What looks like a simple cooperate crime plot at first turns into a full scale battlefield between Danish gangsters and the Russian mob. Mikkelsen is pretty damn good actually as the cat in the corner lashing out, although it's getting harder and harder, what with a nailgun gone off on your thigh and all, and at least one of your cheekbones crushed by a set of brass knuckles. It gets a little confusing at the end with the locations a bit mixed up (now who is in which house again?), but by then you've had your rollercoaster ride.
August 7, 2013
As always, Mads Mikkelsen is brilliant and Alexander Skarsgard is in this film too which gave me even more incentive to watch it. I have not seen too many Swedish films, but this one was alright. It was good and had a pretty cool premise, but I don't know, I find it may be a bit forgettable.
January 26, 2011
Thriller suedois economico-policier au deroulement classique, "Exit" fait partie de ces films sans veritables faiblesses qui ne laissent pourtant pas de souvenirs emus. Sa construction narrative se revèle d'une redoutable complexite(n'escomptez pas vous en desinteresser ne serait-ce que deux minutes sous peine d'être complètement depasse par les evenements), le casting est d'une excellente tenue (sans surprises, Mads Mikkelsen se taille la part du lion) et, une fois de n'est pas coutume, la cadence de ce polar europeen n'a rien à envier à celle de ses homologues americains. Il n'y a donc rien à reprocher objectivement à "Exit". Subjectivement, c'est peut-être la grande froideur de la mise en scène qui l'empêche d'acceder au statut de reference qu'il aurait autrement pu briguer sans difficultes.
January 24, 2010
Mads Mikkelsen, that should be enough. It was the most confusing movie experience ever: danish, swedish, english and all that with french subtitles. Superb thriller with an somewhat open end..... intriguing....
December 12, 2009
One of if not my MOST favorite thriller EVER! :)
September 6, 2009
An average thriller.
September 6, 2009
A Swedish crime thriller. Average.
June 27, 2009
I loved this movie. I'm not normally one for "thrillers" as such, and I sometimes have a hard time with subtitles but it was well worth it for this movie. It was FANTASTIC!
April 5, 2009
Whilst there's not much original in this Swedish corporate thriller, it is nonetheless entertaining and headed up with great casting. Mads Mikkelsen has the ability to be simultaneously shady and sympathetic, and certainly an interesting choice for a non-Hollywood lead.
½ March 3, 2009
Good looking and fast paced crime thriller which manages many plot curves without straining credibility.
Mads Mikkelsen is such a charming actor that he has us rooting for him even though you know right from the outset that he's a fairly dishonourable character.
The big finale doesn't completely satisfy, but its a pretty enjoyable ride all the same.
September 19, 2008
Swedish 'corporate' thriller, very classy and entertaining enough, but it didn't quite grab me as much as I hoped. I mainly watched because it offers the weird opportunity of watching my favourite actor Mads Mikkelsen - Danish - acting in Swedish. Weird. Ultimately it lost me at the end (I must have blinked or something!), but despite it being about a bunch of rich people screwing each other over, I spent an enjoyable evening with it. File under 'mediocre', but good to see Mads in action / running mode after spending so much time crying and having his relationships disinitegrate in all those emotionally battering (but excellent!) Danish dramas ;)
September 16, 2008
A limp and unexciting offering from the Swedes. Had a decent twist though.
½ July 11, 2008
Njae... not the best movie I've seen lately... The ones keeping the movie on a good pace is Mikkelsen and Alstedt. Without those actoris the movie would be nothing.
July 3, 2008
Was a bit confusing, but that might have been me. I was tired....
May 31, 2008
good! mads mikkelsen rocks...
May 19, 2008
Neeh - better than watching High School Musical, solid enough but in the end not enough was explained...and i saw the twist coming a mile away.
½ January 19, 2008
Sisådär film.. lite luckor här och där som störde rätt rejält... Men den var väl ok för att vara en svensk film
½ December 30, 2007
useless, Mads Mikelssen cant speak swedish so you dont hear what he is talking about sometimes.
December 28, 2007
Underbart att se Mads Mikkelsen prata svenska. Kunde ha varit mera action, den var lite "seg", men sevärd en kväll i soffan.