Exorcist II: The Heretic Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

The worst horror movie that I've ever seen!

The worst horror movie that I've ever seen!

• Apr 21, 2019

The exorcist II is a masterpiece, with haunting performances as well as stunning visuals that would chill you tu the bones. A rare sequel that improves upon the original.

• Mar 01, 2019

STRENGTHS: Some interesting visuals here and there. Actually decent sets and a cool mind reading idea. WEAKNESSES: Godawful performances and a lackluster plot which tries desperately to bring us back to the house in Georgetown. Plot point in Ethiopia only exists to use up sets.

• Sep 24, 2018

Quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Terrible acting, effects, directing, the list really could go on and on. Avoid like a plague of cheap CGI locusts.

• Sep 14, 2018

"What the fuck" is the number one thought I have watching this. Terrible action and acting mixed with boring parts and scenes that are crazily stupid make Exorcist 2 just horrible.

• May 26, 2018

John Boorman could have done something better for sure, but what we see is a sloppy, disjointed script and shameful acting.

• Feb 15, 2018

A movie that makes you wonder what drug the director was on.

A movie that makes you wonder what drug the director was on.

• Dec 10, 2017

A polar opposite of it's prodesesorð???

A polar opposite of it's prodesesorð???

• Nov 05, 2017

Terrible sequel to a terrible movie.

Terrible sequel to a terrible movie.

• Nov 04, 2017

I'm probably one of the few people who likes this film. I admit it's too long and needs the beginning severely trimmed, but the last half - once Regan heads back to her house in Georgetown, is really what makes this movie for me.