The Experts Reviews

LWOODS04
½ February 3, 2013
"The Experts is a silly bad film. But I can't help but have kinda loved it. I mean the plot alone is laughable. The acting is so cheesy and the dance scene between Travolta and Preston is something to be seen. I have never laughed so hard while cringing at the same time. I love the music and the clothes are fantastic. The big teased hair and odd mismatched clothing really puts you back in that era. If your in the mood for a silly film that you can just have fun with, then this would be a perfect film for you. I would probably see this again just for a good laugh."
½ April 18, 2015
Everything that's bad about 80's film making is here in a nutshell......had to just be a paycheck for Travolta.
January 26, 2013
There's no question it's bad, but it's cheeseball 80's bad which means it's not half-bad at all, and there are enough redeeming throw-ins, like Charles Martin Smith, long-forgotten 80's-isms and...THAT dance, to make it a well worthwhile watch.
½ November 30, 2012
75%

"Here kid, blast off."-Travis (John Tovolta)

What's worse then suburban in America? A suburban, living in a fake American suburba, in Russia.

Some one with power in Hollywood must have ssen Tovolta's moves. Q.T.
½ July 25, 2012
Silly, fun and a pretty original concept.