The Experts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Experts Reviews

½ April 18, 2015
Everything that's bad about 80's film making is here in a nutshell......had to just be a paycheck for Travolta.
February 7, 2013
There's no question it's bad, but it's cheeseball 80's bad which means it's not half-bad at all, and there are enough redeeming throw-ins, like Charles Martin Smith, long-forgotten 80's-isms and...THAT dance, to make it a well worthwhile watch.
LWOODS04
½ February 3, 2013
"The Experts is a silly bad film. But I can't help but have kinda loved it. I mean the plot alone is laughable. The acting is so cheesy and the dance scene between Travolta and Preston is something to be seen. I have never laughed so hard while cringing at the same time. I love the music and the clothes are fantastic. The big teased hair and odd mismatched clothing really puts you back in that era. If your in the mood for a silly film that you can just have fun with, then this would be a perfect film for you. I would probably see this again just for a good laugh."
½ November 30, 2012
75%

"Here kid, blast off."-Travis (John Tovolta)

What's worse then suburban in America? A suburban, living in a fake American suburba, in Russia.

Some one with power in Hollywood must have ssen Tovolta's moves. Q.T.
½ July 25, 2012
Silly, fun and a pretty original concept.
September 9, 2011
not so expert at all.
January 31, 2011
80's movie I for got about.
Was fun to see again.
½ January 17, 2010
silly, but fun movie of the 80's.... GREAT dance scene between Travolta and Preston!
June 27, 2008
Oh, Dave! What have you done? Kelly Preston and John Travolta, before they were married.
May 31, 2008
Saw this at 2am one morning when I was younger & swore I had a weird dream about some weird Travolta flick. Hilarious (and saddened) when I found out it was real.
May 12, 2008
Review will be written when/if re-watched (Probability: Zero).

First viewing: 22.12.1996