Extreme Days Reviews

• Aug 27, 2020

Beware: it is one of those Christian movies that disguise itself as something "hip and cool". Your clue should be the use of "Extreme" in the title. It tries. It is not. In fact, it is painful.

• Mar 07, 2018

My opinion is this was Intended To be a fun B-Style movie. It is not focused on capturing HD Sports, but on friendship, faith, and Fun. Some obvious atheist haters criticized it with a "multi-million dollar movie-budget microscope" and that is both sad and pathetic. Wonder if they criticized "the Fast and Furious" with as much bitchificatory pussifism? Ciao from Fr!

• Nov 16, 2013

Great movie. Wish I could download it.

Great movie. Wish I could download it.

• Sep 09, 2012

A movie u may have to watch several times to like but its great in the end.

A movie u may have to watch several times to like but its great in the end.

• Aug 27, 2012

I want n.love dis movie

I want n.love dis movie

• Feb 18, 2012

Liked it because it had a cool buddy/road trip theme. Watch it.

Liked it because it had a cool buddy/road trip theme. Watch it.

• Jan 28, 2012

Not bad, but not great. Another film that bored me.

Not bad, but not great. Another film that bored me.

• Nov 21, 2011

GREAT AND FUNNY MOVIE LOVE IT :)))))

GREAT AND FUNNY MOVIE LOVE IT :)))))

• May 17, 2011

Man I remember watching this when I was a kid!! Still love it! Matt's my favorite! Hahaha ;D Everybodies awesome in this movie!! ^_^

• Dec 24, 2010

This film is a lot of fun! Relationships develop with clever lines and funny scenes between 4 extreme sports guys and a trip they take with a girl. Love the mascot fight and the Mediterranean fast food scenes, and the sports action will keep tweens and teens interested. I highly recommend this movie!