Extreme Justice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Extreme Justice Reviews

March 13, 2015
Saw the dvd at a thrift shop and bought it immediately, because who could say no to a title like Extreme Justice? It didn't turn out to be as amazingly bad as I had hoped, but if you skip all the way to the end of the movie, I would recommend it for that. The last 2 or 3 minutes are just hilarious.
April 17, 2014
My Favorite Action Film Is 1988's Die Hard.
November 10, 2012
if you like cops movies than this is the one
½ October 11, 2012
Nice idea but the fact that this elite team of cops end up killing innocent people like crazy in their showdowns. A lot of future stars in this movie. The hair of Lou Diamond bothered me greatly too.
October 29, 2010
Who doesn't want to watch a movie that was never released because it is about an LAPD death squad and Rodney King occurred right after it was filmed? I can see why Blockbuster doesn't carry it and Netflix only does it with streaming just for political correctness reasons. Poor Lou Diamond Phillips as this could have been his breakout role.
July 8, 2010
(** 1/2) Thumbs Down

I like over-the-top crazy Scott Glenn and Lou Diamond Phillips as much as the next person but the film is just too ridiculous/silly at times. A near-miss.
January 2, 2009
floja, regular y muy fácil de olvidar
July 8, 2008
how fucking big was Scott Glenn's gun in this movie, seriously
March 30, 2008
From what I remember, this early 90's film was a decent watch, about a renegade cop who joins even more renegade cops that dispatch brutal justice to the most violent of criminals in Los Angeles. The movie lives up to its name as it dishes out plenty of violence, but with some substance to the story, as well. Lou Diamond Phillips is always fun to watch, but the true star of the film is Scott Glenn who was a real treat to watch, especially towards the end when he is having his freakout. Pretty good movie.
March 11, 2008
TOUGH movie about the LAPD SIS division
February 2, 2008
PATCHY IS A MEXICAN COP.

LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS LIKES TO WEAR LOW CUT SHIRTS AND LOOK GIRLY.

That about sums this movie up.
deano
½ January 7, 2008
Intelligent performances and a disturbing story line ripped from current headlines are nearly sabotaged by director Mark L. Lester's emphasis on ludicrous violence and gratuitous mayhem.
½ January 4, 2008
he's a loose cannon...
December 14, 2007
Very violent, almost repulsive. Phillips is good.
October 29, 2007
Lou Diamond Phillips you're such a badass.
August 17, 2007
Only Lou Diamond Phillips can exact...EXTREME JUSTICE.
½ June 25, 2007
Best LDP movie I've seen since Bats. It also stars Scott "Jodie Foster's boss in Silence of the Lambs" Glenn, and The Wishmaster, only with no powers. Unless you count his horrible cuban accent as an actual power. This movie not only has lots of action, but also had a deeper message. It attempted to prove wrong racial stereotypes, by having over-violent African Americans, greasy, sex-starved Hispanics, and wealthy, intelligent Caucasians...Mission accomplished!
May 8, 2007
if you like cops movies than this is the one
December 12, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
½ August 31, 2006
This was quite good. Based on true events as I understand it. I think it's worth the rental at least.