Extremities - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Extremities Reviews

May 22, 2015
In the lead roles, both Fawcett and Russo are quite good. However this play got lost in translation to the screen.
½ March 14, 2015
I ended up liking this more than I thought I would. It's political views are all over the map, but it ended slightly better than I expected it to. A good performance by Farrah Fawcett.
February 7, 2015
Great performances from all involved, but there's something missing from this that I can't quite put my finger on. I wouldn't mind seeing a 21st century remake.
½ October 8, 2013
Loved Farrah in this movie and payback is a bitch, wish it ended better
March 9, 2013
I can barely remember this. I can't believe Farrah Fawcett is dead.
December 19, 2012
Though the dialogue is at times implausible and Diana Scarwid's performance is not all that credible, "Extremities" is an interesting, disturbing portrayal of human violence that poses a question of where justification lies in revenge. The film adaptation, I think, is better than the stage play that inspired it. William Mastrosimone's script is most fitting as a movie, not as a theatrical piece. Where the movie works is in Farrah Fawcett's surprising performance. She is quite good, playing a victim with a quiet fear, and when she fights back and her would-be rapist becomes the victim, she lifts the movie up and adds a great intensity to the character of Marjorie. It is because of her that "Extremities" is better than it should be.
November 22, 2012
Rape-and-revenge, 80s TV movie style. Worth a watch if you like that sort of thing.
½ August 26, 2012
It was alright. Nothing great and surely not one of my favorite Farrah Fawcett movies.
April 24, 2012
tagline says it all: a woman who goes to extremities....
August 10, 2011
Farrah once again gives a riveting performance.
½ July 9, 2011
I remember that I saw this when it first came out. I re-watched it again and her acting definitely reminds me of the character she played in, "Burning Bed." Her performance was believable.
July 3, 2011
Because the topic matter sickens me, the ending left me feeling unsatisfied.
½ June 21, 2011
Farrah Gets Even in a Big, Over the Top Way.Her acting is so good in this, it's painful to watch.
½ January 24, 2011
A brilliantly unique thriller based on the great play, it's very crazy and suspenseful, I loved it and I highly recommend it.
½ December 22, 2010
Based on a play, this is a compelling story with two distinct halves to it. The acting is not all that great, although Farrah Fawcett holds her own, but the dialogue is sharp and the story believable. I'd be interested in seeing a stage adaptation of it to see if a change in acting would push this from merely "pretty good" to "very good."
September 26, 2010
q excelente actuacion de farrah fawcett
½ August 16, 2010
totally forgot i saw this as a kid, watched it again anyway.
August 16, 2010
A decent thriller that is ruined by its anticlimactic ending.
August 10, 2010
Excellent Psychothriller with a Victim turn into the Hunter and is driven into the same Brutality as her Former Tantalizer.