Extremities - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Extremities Reviews

July 24, 2010
The story was going well. I just thought that the dialogues were kind of ridiculous at a certain point. I was also expecting something more from the end.
February 5, 2010
I'm a fan of theatre turned into film, although some do not work as well. This is one, but it's better that this story be preserved on film as a 6 out 10 than not at all (especially considering it's under exposed subject matter). Fawcett converts many who wrote her off as a bimbo. It's not that difficult a part, but she still had to nail it.
January 24, 2010
Led by a great performance by Farrah, this movie is really great.
January 3, 2010
Farrah Fawcett Iss the best VICTIM Ever!!! She Blows all the norm of acting away in her performance She has the snott running and the constant fear and tears she was the most flexible in emotion of any female actress I have seen .. This and the Burnning Bed!! And James Russo Was the bad guy of bad guys .. he had it the whole creepy guy thing down pat !! He just dose not let up in this.. It is stumick turning from beggining to end Stunning Emotionaly stunning is all I can say .
½ December 31, 2009
Farrah Fawcett was an amazing actress. This performance is almost as riveting as her role in The Burning Bed.
½ October 24, 2009
She was a great actress!! She will be missed
July 11, 2009
i would like to see this, was told about it last week
½ June 30, 2009
Excellent thriller, with solid performances from all, especially Alfre Woodard and Farrah Fawcett. Never dull, always interesting. Simple story, well told.
½ June 30, 2009
June 29, 2009
One of Farrah Fawcett's best films. This movie earned her critical praise, an emmy and golden globe nomination. It also co-stars the elegant Alfre Woodard and Diana Scarwid ("Mommie Dearest")
½ January 14, 2009
Great acting and suspenseful, its been a while since ive seen it but yeah
December 26, 2008
farrah fawcett

farrah fawcett
November 7, 2008
Farrah Fawcett at her underestimated best!
½ July 13, 2008
good movie up until the end. the rapist really was an asshole, and it was good to see him suffer.
May 15, 2008
Damn Frightening Movie!!!
½ February 12, 2008
not the best acting....but damn ! what a plot. muahhhhhh hhahaha
January 26, 2008
a very good story line, great film
January 15, 2008
great movie, great proformance by Farrah Fawcett. In the movie, the lady gets brutally attacked in her own home by the man that intended to rape her. But the man who lives to regret it!!!
½ January 5, 2008
I saw this on cable when I was very young and it scared the shit out of me.
½ September 8, 2007
This movie is extremely well-structured and has many intense scenes, unfortunately the acting gets really bad at certain points and the two main characters aren't as developed as you'd like.