Eye for an Eye (Quien a hierro mata) Reviews

• Jan 20, 2021

Simple but mostly effective only served by its slow burn script but finally saved by a no compromise ending and an always on-line performance from Luis Tosar. An entertaining thriller not going through the usual suspects.

• Jul 28, 2020

El 2019 es un buen año para Luis Tosar.

El 2019 es un buen año para Luis Tosar.

• Apr 17, 2020

One of the biggest disappointments of the season. Every important script decision betrays the conviction of wanting to entertain the viewer. A set of timely excuses so poorly prepared (and executed), that everything ends up being very monotonous and letting you awaiting something extraordinary to happen.

• Apr 06, 2020

Between 2.5 and 3 stars: too bloody and dark for what it has to offer.

Between 2.5 and 3 stars: too bloody and dark for what it has to offer.

• Apr 06, 2020

Ti tracina in una spirale di conseguenze che si susseguono una dietro l'altra. Nella prima parte fatica un pochino a carburare.

• Apr 02, 2020

I wish at least one reviewer had warned me, so I'll warn you. If you don't enjoy slow moving flicks with no protagonist then you won't enjoy this movie! If you enjoy dark for the sake of DARK, as so many seem to nowadays, then you'll love it. SPOILER ALERT- At least some of the characters who died horribly weren't innocent victims.

• Mar 24, 2020

El hilo de la película es básico pero el final lo rescata y te inquieta.

El hilo de la película es básico pero el final lo rescata y te inquieta.

• Mar 22, 2020

Great movie. Excellent Netflix hidden gem. I didn't even mind the subtitles.

Great movie. Excellent Netflix hidden gem. I didn't even mind the subtitles.

• Mar 01, 2020

Starts weakly then seems to improve for a while before completely falling apart without logic at the end. There are clues throughout that this is not going to be high calibre stuff and if you're left disappointed like me then you have to accept your share of the blame.

• Feb 22, 2020

A brilliantly scripted thriller about the price of retribution.

A brilliantly scripted thriller about the price of retribution.