The F Word - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The F Word Reviews

August 2, 2011
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck
½ March 21, 2011
It was a boring movie, but interesting the way it was made. Watching an actor interview real people on the street is about as interesting as watching someone do your taxes.
September 4, 2010
Although still thought provoking, the essence of this fake documentary lacks some of the punch it would have socked me with had I watched it prior to the last USA federal election in 2008. It is still a powerful look at the RNC 2004 in NYC and how it stirred the city into a political frenzy, the negative response of the NYPD to mostly peaceful protests and the lack of media coverage to the general dissent the residents & population of New York City felt at the time.
½ December 26, 2009
Interesting and thought-provoking. Watch it, even if the election's been over for three years already.
½ November 28, 2008
Nice sort of fake documentary about the little-covered anti-Republican sentiment and uproarious demands for "change" surrounding the RNC...in NYC, 4 years ago. Political sentiments aside, it makes some very interesting points about "community", "decency" and "standards" that the FCC supposedly "regulates".
August 4, 2008
A MUST SEE Mockumentary
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
February 14, 2008
I really really enjoyed this since I thought how angry people got at the the last RNC was fascinating yet it got no media coverage, a great insider view, and definitely worth seeing.
January 27, 2008
It was just OK. There were three points in the film which made it seem contrived.
½ January 18, 2008
A WONDERFUL movie that uses real documentary footage assembled around a fictitious character to tell the sad truth about NYC's crackdown on the 2004 protest of the Republican convention.
December 3, 2007
It's an interesting look at how people feel about the Pres. The debate between the yuppie and hard hat guy was the best dialoge of the movie.
November 27, 2007
I loved it because it kinda gives you an opportunity to see the extremes on both sides of the parties. It does lean a little to the left, not that thats a bad thing. I would love to hear the actual radio broadcast.
October 27, 2007
A funny political informational movie. My favorite for a long while.
½ October 13, 2007
i recommend this movie gets watched by everyone at least once. It just shows how the US can hide what happening
September 27, 2007
I find it funny that people protest the Rebublican National Convention on free speech issues when the Democrats are just as bad, if not worse.
½ September 21, 2007
Mixing documentary with a fictious main character and you get one interesting movie. Filmed during the Republican National Convention in NY in 2005, "The F Word" features a scripted main character who walks the streets of NY to get protestors' political inputs and to chronicle the various events that are happening. Superbly written script with a great variety of political stances from real protestors (yes, this means the Rep. people protesting the protestors) give this film a much wider audience than just those who are democrat or anti-Bush. I highly reccomend this to everyone, not only for its fantastic look at the RNC, but also because of its unique mix of documentary and scripted film.
½ September 1, 2007
quasi-doc, that spends more time on the scripted, and self-important philosophizing, than on the more interesting doc part.
½ August 29, 2007
i just have to say even though it's way past 2004 election that is still a great documentary to watch.
August 25, 2007
I got this confused with This Film is Not Yet Rated. I was going to turn it off, erase it or whatever, but I got sucked in almost immediately. It's about the republican convention in NYC in 04 and how it pissed off 500,000 people. Part freakshow, part stream of consciousness experiment. It's interesting, creepy and often fun all at the same time. I always knew I wasn't a republican but this movie made me think I'm not a democrat either.
August 23, 2007
At least a movie crew was there where and when the TV's chose not to be. Amazing piece on politics and rights in the current America. So who cares if it wasn't 100% real documentary as long as they documented such a great material?