Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal Reviews

September 20, 2016
Top shelf Lifetime flick ???You know what you sign up for with these lol
June 19, 2013
I love it! favorite (:
October 20, 2012
All that a high school themed made-for-TV movie should be.
½ July 2, 2012
It's a tv movie and that's how it comes across. Didn't love it or hate it. Just a bit of light entertainment about a group of mean girl cheerleaders and the new teacher who decides she's had enough. Keep your expectations low and this is fine to watch on tv.
½ June 13, 2012
Even though you want to kill these girls so much, there acting is great and the story leaves your heart shattered.
June 12, 2012
B+

Ashley Benson is an awesome actress, so I saw this on LMN I think. Pretty low key movie, some plot holes, but other than that, great movie!
December 18, 2011
i havent seen it but it looks like a good movie
½ April 8, 2011
pesimaaa, apenas empezo me aburri
March 23, 2011
the mid phase between allowing your kids to do everything and being strict is kinda missing here, therefore makes it qut unbeliavable, but other than that, it's a quite accurate visual of what can happen if you allow your kids for too much..
January 31, 2011
I recently watched this movie again. I've seen it at least ten times because it's an LMN fave, and I love me some LMN. It is based on a true 'mean girls' story and is one of the best like it (Heathers, Jawbreaker) I have ever seen, even though they were obviously working with a much tighter budget. These bitches are Irresistibly cruel! It's a must-see!
½ December 4, 2010
Good High School Drama!
November 24, 2010
Yeahhhh....no. Love Tatum, but she's too smart to play a bad guy/girl. Those are the easy parts. Just speculating here, but maybe she needed a break-an easy role. I really love her as the good guy/girl or she does victim well. She did show the motivation behind a mom allowing a snotty daughter to disregard the rules, though. Even if I hadn't read her autobiography, she could bring me to a sobbing mess.
August 11, 2010
Me and my Dad watch andenjoyed this
½ April 21, 2010
I luv highschool movies... Kinda cheesy but entartaining... The main idea about parenthood was crstal clear yet I believe not all movies should be complicated and indirect 2 be good.
½ February 1, 2010
really good movie but i hate how they finally get caught at the end!
xxdebxx
½ October 17, 2009
This movie reinforces what happens when parents give their kids too much power and freedom. Jenna Dewan gave a good performance as the new cheer leading coach who refused to allow a particular group of cheerleaders, known as the "Fab Five," to continue to flagrantly flout school rules and tried to put a stop to the bullying that was way out of control. (Movie is actually based on a true story of the scandalous behavior of five high-school cheerleaders from McKinney North High School in Dallas Texas that received national media attention.)
October 9, 2009
a whole bunch of spoiled silly teens with even sillier parents and a techer who wants to save everybody...
October 4, 2009
i completely love this movie
½ September 28, 2009
Not as bad as it sounds...actually quite good! Great portrayal of bullying and schools covering up for their school sports.
August 24, 2009
Mean spirited cheerleaders bully the school, especially the staff. Cheesy chick flick with some current portrayals of today's youth (the youtube generation). But hey, it's got the always cute Jenna Dewan.