Face Reviews

• May 13, 2014

Films between May 15, 2004 - May 19, 2004.

Films between May 15, 2004 - May 19, 2004.

• May 13, 2014

The clash between old-world parents and their American-born children is familiar territory. This film never really finds a fresh groove.

• May 13, 2014

I love this movie!! great story plot, only i wish she could have gotten the chance to know her father.

• May 13, 2014

Good story showing how generations change and how hard it is for some Asian cultures to adapt to their children growing up 'western'. The film is quite simple on the surface, but underneath quite thought provoking.

• May 13, 2014

Good movie although I found the story had a few gaps.

Good movie although I found the story had a few gaps.

• May 13, 2014

Decent. The only thing I didn't much care for was the revolving storylines of the young mother and the daughter.

• May 13, 2014

Though its an independant film its done very well. NOthing i consider B list at all

• Mar 28, 2013

Korean horror movie in the typical Asian fashion - white-faced girl ghost with the hair covering most of her face, bizarrely moving over surfaces. Hyeon-jun Shin is a bit too sedate in his performance of a father grieving for his ill daughter, but Yong-Ah Song is wonderful as the assistant. Not a riveting story, but put together well enough to hold my attention. Not scary, little gore; it does register as being slightly creepy, but just barely.

• Dec 11, 2012

Tiene un buen inicio pero decae al final aunque la historia esta bastante bien. No da terror alguno aunque algunas apariciones están muy logradas.

• Dec 10, 2012