Face to Face - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Face to Face Reviews

½ September 7, 2015
Pretty good for a movie mostly set in one room. Wasn't at all sure I would get into this one, but the characters are so well drawn you can't help but get hooked in.
½ December 4, 2014
Strong performances all round, in this great topical film
½ October 17, 2014
Face to Face will never be mistaken for the most exciting film of the year as it never fully removes itself from its theatrical origins, but it's a bold one nonetheless that rewards viewers with spiky wordplay, tart performances and ever increasing dramatic complexity.
July 18, 2012
Face To Face is really grounded in reality. I am not easily engaged in Australian films but this was terrific. Despite my opinion on two of the actors in this film I must say that they all did a fantastic job. This story was beautifully written. Some of the issues raised in this film such as work place bullying and racism makes this film a true reflection of what its like to be in the Australian workforce. If you are looking for a good Australian Drama you should look no further.
½ May 23, 2012
Fine minimalist filmmaking with a superb screenplay and cast. Who said all Australian films were boring?
February 2, 2012
90% on Rotten Tomatoes. Nice.
½ November 27, 2011
Great movie with one main scene plus many flashbacks, slowly revealing the whole story from everyone's perspective. Great cast and Luke Ford proves again he is so versatile!
November 21, 2011
A tense Australian drama that weaves a tangled web from a seemingly straightforward situation. An adaptation of a play, this film is a strong portrayal of diverse Australians ultimately coming together as one despite their differences, with many twists and turns along the way.
½ November 14, 2011
for a film mainly set in a room with a bunch of people voicing their grievances, it packs a punch, all the actors realistically portray their characters. Really good Aussie film.
October 12, 2011
Small, thoughtful and relevant. What a novelty.
½ September 25, 2011
Within the first 10 minutes of the film I was hooked. The minimalist single room movie brings back memories of 12 Angry Men. You care for and want to know about all the characters involved. The division and interactions of the characters as the choose sides is amazing.
September 17, 2011
Great movie that tells you that it's worth trying to understand the bigger picture.
September 10, 2011
Funny and engaging story full of Aussie dialogue, drama and humour.
½ September 4, 2011
Surprisingly good for a film about a single conflict resolution session, but it grans your attention right from the start. I can't imagine the irony of casting Newton as the mediator was lost on anyone.