Faces in the Crowd - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Faces in the Crowd Reviews

½ January 11, 2017
Me aburrió, por cierto, el asesino es el policía que hace los perfiles psicológicos.
October 9, 2016
If only I'd come here to read reviews instead of going off of the top reviews on Netflix and wasting my time with this. I'm giving it a star for an original premise and a second star for some genuinely exciting scenes. I made it all the way through to the lackluster end. But really, for such an exciting concept they managed to make this very dull and repetitive. There are some inexcusably weak/unbelievable plot points which ruined it for me, and I don't usually scrutinize that much!
September 7, 2016
Predictable plot, bad acting and poor production.
August 28, 2015
Partially my fault as I was working while watching, but I actually had trouble telling a lot of the faces apart for the minor characters. When she woke up for the first time since her accident, I could not tell the faces of her friends and boyfriend were different because they didn't really stand out before. This sounded interesting but the main character kept not explaining her head trauma to her peers and that kept causing problems for her. I also found it strange that she could not seem to recognize anyone's voices in the movie at any time... faces change, sure, but not voices. Everyone in this movie was a dick to Anna, haha.
August 22, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....
June 3, 2015
Interesting and thrilling. Acting were good too. Can feel Anna's fear.
½ April 27, 2015
God awful! Don't waste your time on this cheap thrill. I give it 5%, acting bad, writing horrible, not thrilling or scary.
½ March 22, 2015
Faces in the crowd suffers of being too by the numbers thriller despite a silly but fun premise and some exciting sequences.
December 18, 2014
The idea of the movie was great, but it was a bit predictable to be a really exciting thriller...
December 10, 2014
An excellent and original mystery thriller, which benefits from a superb performance from Milla Jovovich.
October 30, 2014
dobar, mada na kraj vishe ne znaes koj e koj :) ali vredi da se pogledne, neznam zosto ima losi ocenki filmov...
½ June 21, 2014
Quite the average thriller, although Milla Jovovich gives a great performance.
June 3, 2014
Maybe if the same material was handled by Brian De Palma, it would have been as formulistic but much more stylish. It had an interesting premise, but then decide to throw logic out the window. It did keep me entertained, but like the protagonist, I wish I could forget it.
May 31, 2014
I really like this movie. It isn't perfection but hey, it's a good sit for sure.
½ February 8, 2014
Poorly acted, badly wirtten, uninteresting, boring, and just plain mediocre.
February 4, 2014
Also known as Faces in the Crowd of community shit actors who wanted to say hi to Milla for a month.
January 17, 2014
Strictly for Milla and slasher fans. Cool idea and face effects though.
January 3, 2014
I liked the idea, and the development of the story. Whole story is good thought too, without much holes. But some parts are just overblown; why sex scene? Oh obviously because. Too cheap to watch again.
December 5, 2013
Meh! Good idea but executed poorly. MJ was good but the way the story was attacked was bad, it seemed cheap too.
November 24, 2013
Watched this last night on the tele, it has now nocked "Last Days of Disco" of the perch as my worst movie of all time, a wooden script, very confusing plot , slow and uneven.