Faces of Death II Reviews

• Nov 25, 2016

Almost entirely worthless pseudo documentary, entirely designed to showcase badly filmed dead bodies and victims of dangerous sports etc. The linking commentary tries unsuccessfully to lend a spurious moral element. Shockingly inappropriate music too.

• Oct 23, 2013

Faces Of Death II is just as good as the original Faces Of Death and it still delivers the same goods as the first movie. Faces Of Death II continues in the same vein as the first movie where this time the deaths focus more on a boxer who dies on his last fight, mortuary scenes, stunts that went horribly wrong and more deaths and accidents. To be honest I love this movie and it is way more different than the first movie in terms of style and its deaths of course and the movie delivers the same goods and I totally love the way this film was shot and executed. What I like about Faces of Death II is that the film features more gore and violence and the movie has never been disturbing as ever and all of the footages of the movie are extremely graphic, well crafted and disturbing plus unexpected at the same time. All of the deaths are so disturbing in this film like the gruesome suicides are seriously disturbing. I love the stunt accidents in the film and it was seriously unexpected for one reason. The gruesome police brutality in this movie is so extreme. Half of the animal killings are just as crazy as the first movie and the boxing death was pretty tense as well. The big difference with this film and the first movie is that Faces Of Death II's footages are more realistic and less fake and every footage in this movie is extremely realistic while there are less fake scenes in this movie and I love the idea of this film a lot. Director Conan Li Claire did a fantastic job with his work on this sequel to the first Faces Of Death and I love the way he made all of these films so far. Overall Faces Of Death II is an entertaining sequel that delivers the goods of its predecessor. This movie gets a 10/10.

• Aug 23, 2011

• Feb 15, 2009

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!!!

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!!!

• Jan 17, 2009

A terribly sickening experience which is badly made and is just as bad as the original. Avoid at all costs. 1/10

• Jul 07, 2008

More of the same. More scenes cut from old newsreels and old horror movies.

More of the same. More scenes cut from old newsreels and old horror movies.

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Dec 06, 2007

The best!! With the same direction as the first, although the first was quite interesting.