Fahrenheit 11/9 Reviews

• Jan 16, 2021

It's very good! 😀 I'd recommend it 👍🏼 Eye-opening

It's very good! 😀 I'd recommend it 👍🏼 Eye-opening

• Nov 29, 2020

Another great film by Michael Moore addressing America's end times - it's political climate targeted at oppression of poor minorities. I disagree with other critics - I believe his comparisons to Adolf and the rise of despotism were powerful in connecting history to the present. This film made me laugh, cry many times, feel betrayed, learn, and also inspired me. I'm awaiting Moore's next film eagerly.

• Nov 11, 2020

Might just be the high standard Moore has set in the past, but this movie was not as focused as I'd hoped- kinda felt like putting all the footage collected over the last 4+ years to use by trying to create a narrative/story that weaves it's way in all the material... didn't feel like it worked, as it felt a little more disjointed than his other strong docs.

• Nov 05, 2020

Moore is a talented filmmaker, and in Fahrenheit 11/9 he brings his talents to shed light on our current situation. Every couple of years he does a film that makes society look in the mirror to address the important issues of the day. It's must viewing for us all who believe in democracy, he brings into focus what we need to be working on as a society, he's trying to wake us up to our responsibility if we wish to live in a democracy. Highly recommend!

• Nov 04, 2020

Every observation it makes is enlightening and true. Runs a bit long, but with the humor and pacing it flies by. A must watch, especially in these times.

• Aug 31, 2020

Great fantastic very entertaining documentary and is the best documentary I've seen in the past year. Micheal Moore always delivers and he's a true artist. He addresses the topics and shows kinda both sides. This movie felt like professional wrestling but both parties are the heels. Very good stuff, would recommend.

• Aug 07, 2020

Michael Moore is a fat whinny over opinionated asshat. That's all in need to know about this stupid movie.

• Jul 02, 2020

I wish I could have gotten my money back, this was terrible.

I wish I could have gotten my money back, this was terrible.

• May 30, 2020

31/05/2020 00:02AM Three Stars and Half

31/05/2020 00:02AM Three Stars and Half

• May 24, 2020

Another Michael Moore's masterpiece, bringing us the sad reality behind the scenes in Washington DC and the hope with young generation for America.