Fahrenheit 9/11 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fahrenheit 9/11 Reviews

½ October 12, 2016
Gore was supposed to win and the Bush family has been close with Saudi Arabia for a very long time. Osama was even working for the CIA.
½ October 6, 2016
This straight up attack on the Bush administration is shocking and sometimes brutal. The interviews with the soldiers is pretty strong, and same goes for when Michael is confronted by a security guard. The movie is scathing, but also very eye opening in some ways. The only over the top moment I didn't like was when Moore tries to get senators to sign their children up for the war. The Bush scenes are very good and it was an enjoyable documentary.
August 16, 2016
Total propaganda Rotten Tomatoes is a bunch of liberal fascists!
August 14, 2016
It's hard for me to review a documentary without just giving you guys a list of facts. But what I can tell you is that Michael Moore perfectly spends 2 hours carefully explaining how George W. Bush "destoryed" the United States of America. How he was able to turn the American public into people oozing with fear and how he was able to take those fearful teenage boys and send them to a war that they had no business being a part of. If you are interested in politics, this is a must watch. I think this may be the best time to watch it before the polls open for Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton. Michael Moore makes politics interesting and he does it here very well.
½ July 24, 2016
What predictions from the movie came true? Yeah, exactly.
July 11, 2016
Michael Moore is aiming every canon towards G.W. Bush and the republicans, with a rather legal point. The war of terrorism is purely a lie, there is stuff with great value here, and there lots of things which should have been left out. What are his motives? All in all a interesting documentary.
½ June 20, 2016
Thought-provoking albeit one-sided documentary.
June 8, 2016
after seeing this film.... you gotta ask yourself one question..... why is george w. bush NOT on death row for crimes against humanity????
March 20, 2016
One of the best documentaries I've ever seen.
February 20, 2016
Well done, but WAYYYYY too one sided
February 17, 2016
Michael Moore takes on American foreign policy in this devastatingly funny and satirical account of the first term of President George W. Bush. It's angry and sometimes strays on weird tangents but Moore makes an effective case for the stupidity of the leaders under analysis here.
½ February 12, 2016
Pretty decent movie, but very slow at times. Very interesting, truthful outlook at many shady things dealing with President Bush and the wars during his presidency.
December 22, 2015
It's a tipical one sided Moore movie, but definately worth watching.
½ November 5, 2015
This installment in Michael Moore's discography is easily his most dull and lazily documented. Although it has a strong start and provides incite into people who have limited knowledge of George Bush or the 9/11 attacks outside of the generic media. However this film doesn't give much of anything new that you couldn't read on the internet in a two paragraph article.
September 5, 2015
Hot it's comical moments as also having very serious points of Americas history. It sure made Bush look like a clown
½ July 29, 2015
King of the muckrakers,Moore is pounding on Bush and his minions.Not as good as Micheal and Me or Bowling but an interesting watch none the less.
July 27, 2015
Bush and bin Laden are not exactly enemies. In fact, they have more similarities than most people think. This film is a propaganda, no doubt about it, but one can't deny that this documentary is engaging, emotionally gripping, and never ceases to amuse. Those who automatically reject Michael Moore's films without even seeing them once are at a loss. Personally, I prefer documentaries with a flair for the dramatic instead of a fact-driven, dull machine because it stirs up my emotions. That way, I am better able at evaluating certain arguments. To be reminded by Bush's nightmare of a regime is nice because the election is nearing. You can bet your bottom dollar that, if I do end up voting, I'll be voting for the other man (or woman). I've seen this picture multiple times but I find something new at each viewing. If that isn't great filmmaking, I don't know what is.
½ July 12, 2015
I'm not particularly a fan of George W. Bush's politics, and his work during his time as president, so it doesn't take a super conservative to see the fishiness that is Fahrenheit 9/11. I admire Moore for making, in my opinion, the most powerful piece of political propaganda in American cinema. He's an intelligent man, no doubt. But I don't admire how smug he is. The whole film has a self-aggrandizing quality to it, that seeps through Moore's narration. He talks with a lot of fake sincerity in his voice. It's as if what he knows everything there is to know about Bush, and he's such a genius for pointing it out. It doesn't take a genius to know that political selfishness was one of the many reasons why 9/11 happened. However, I don't believe that Bush was in bed with Bin Laden and the oil companies, and shed nary a tear when the towers came crashing down. Say what you will about Bush, he has a soul, and he was devastated over the attacks. I was entertained, but fairly annoyed at the arrogance of this movie. Sorry, Moore, you're a great filmmaker, but you don't fool me.
½ July 3, 2015
Bold and humorus at times, and at other times plain honest and heartbreaking, Fahrenheit 9/11 doesnt quite match other Moore documentaries, but certainly exposes a ton of impressive and bizzarre information that will leave the viewers shocked and amazed and ready for some debate.