The Fairly OddParents in: Abra Catastrophe! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Fairly OddParents in: Abra Catastrophe! Reviews

½ September 8, 2016
Need a wild spin by Nick we'll hear you go they have the show for you and I would say when Nick made this movie it was just ok
½ May 23, 2016
Forgetting about the animation for its budget and shows theme, and often too campy and juvenile for its own good, Abra Catastrophe has a complex concept, charming characters, a good plot, and clever humor.
August 28, 2015
Booooooooooo you had died allreedy the fairy oddparints
August 12, 2014
Though it does reference a certain terrible ape-related movie, the Fairly OddParents just cannot fail with their movies. It's a fool Poof series, but I'm not sure I can say that for their new, ungodly edition. *cough cough* Sparky *cough cough*
November 29, 2012
wicked old but so good! i still have it on vhs and when i was a kid i always wanted that magic muffin.
November 1, 2012
Loved this one! So funny.
½ October 27, 2012
It dose not capture the magic of the show very well
February 15, 2012
hahaha omg the monkey
January 31, 2012
Yeah I have seen like every fairly odd parents episode by now
½ August 18, 2011
Another good Oddparents episode. After not revealing his fairy godparents for over a year, he is rewarded with a rule-free magic muffin that he must use wisely. However, Timmy accidentally lets the muffin get into Mr. Crocker's hands, making him a commander and Timmy must stop him. A kind of strange episode, but yet a good one. I remember there was something about Timmy turning into a primate, but I forget a lot about that.
July 24, 2011
casmo and his stupid.good for a laugh tho.
½ July 15, 2011
Fairly OddParents at its copyright infringingest.
½ July 7, 2011
if you like this show, i guaintee you to love this film its great, just like all of the episodes. i love the plot of this movie and would recommend this movie to all, even if you have never seen the television show on it.
michael e.
March 4, 2011
A great spin off of the original show
December 21, 2010
That would be hilarious!
August 22, 2010
Enough of nicks crap
½ July 15, 2010
I'm actually a fan of the cartoon series and this movie didn't disappoint me.
July 15, 2010
Fans of the TV show will find pleasure in watching this.
July 15, 2010
For a TV movie, this is fantastic!
Sure, unlike later TV movies from "The Fairly OddParents" it does play like 3 1/2 hour, to-be-continued episodes of "The Fairly OddParents" back-to-back... but, unlike poorer quality attempts at TV show movies such as "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story", it plays like 3 VERY GOOD back-to-back episodes.
The plot is much more epic than your average episode too. It see's Timmy's arch nemesis: Mr. Crocker conquering the Earth. It's utterly fantastic and very, very funny.

Personal Enjoyment: :fresh: [b]8/10[/b]