Fairy Tail (Fairy Tail: The Phoenix Priestess) Reviews

• Aug 09, 2017

Well written, animated and the voice actors done an outstanding job.

Well written, animated and the voice actors done an outstanding job.

• Feb 27, 2017

it didn't suck but they can do better

it didn't suck but they can do better

• Sep 29, 2016

Animation almost looked worst. Seemed like a usual movie, nothing really stood out. Fight was disappointing, they got ass kicked and suddenly beat them. Liked the chicken doll, ends with her dying and then being reborn?. Get to see Lucy ass

• Mar 22, 2016

FAIRY TAIL IS THE GREATEST!! ~ Natsu Dragneel The Fairy Tail Series does things differently that I haven't seen done in many other stories. Bad guys can become good guys instead of the usual killing them off, there are at least 4 stories going on at the same time. Revisiting old places and characters giving a closer connection to their world. Just when you think you know what's going on there is always a bigger story unfolding & always a bigger challenge ahead. You can tell it's written by a guy due to the lack of love story that drives every girl crazy. Can not get enough hanging out with this crew!!

• Jan 26, 2015

I AM IN LOVE WITH FAIRY TAIL. I have stuck with it since it came out. In every chapter i have cried or laughed at least once!!

• Jun 03, 2014

It's anime. What do you expect?

It's anime. What do you expect?

• Apr 15, 2014

every thing you loved about fairy tail returns as a movie

every thing you loved about fairy tail returns as a movie

• Feb 16, 2014

Pretty standard anime movie. Nothing spectacular, and nothing more exciting than a standard set of episodes. The animation was pretty good, but not spectacular.

• Jan 24, 2014

Awesome animation and I like it

Awesome animation and I like it

• Jan 01, 2014

A feature-length story of a single FairyTail mission. It introduces all the anime's core characters doing what they do best, but the plot falls short of the series' usually-high standards. It was nice to see Juvia and Gray teaming up and Erza doing impulse shopping.