Faith of My Fathers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Faith of My Fathers Reviews

December 16, 2012
Every American Should Watch This!
November 13, 2012
Above average telling of John McCain's war years.
April 9, 2010
I loved it! It just shows how America really owed him that presidency
½ June 19, 2009
A film that verged on being a great film. However the limits of a t.v. movie are very apparent here. It seems we get a mere summary and not the story of John McCaine.
October 19, 2008
john mccain is a true hero
½ October 8, 2008
Interesting. The actor did a great job capturing McCain's physical mannerisms. This movie answered some of my questions about POWs. I think it is worth the time to watch.
October 7, 2008
It was very interesting to watch. He was a very brave soldier in the prison in Vietnam. His father was a very loyal soldier, also.
½ September 16, 2008
Good movie. Very interesting to watch. It shows how much McCain endured for our country. He really put the country before himself.
July 3, 2008
Wow. What a great movie. It shows just how much of a hero McCain is.
June 29, 2008
I enjoyed this movie, it showed how terrible POW's are treated. Also how amazing of a soldier John McCain was, not leaving...
½ June 13, 2008
This TV movie is based on the book written by Senator John McCain describing his 5 years of torture when he was a POW in Vietnam. Regardless of your political affiliation, there's no denying he is a patriotic and honorable man.
½ June 13, 2008
John Mccain is a true American war hero!
½ April 26, 2008
Very interesting for a movie based on memoirs.
February 10, 2008
I think everyone should watch this film before they vote in November. There is no better leader for our country. I may not agree with every position he's taken, but he is certainly the best man for the job in our country's time of peril. No one can say he will waffle.
½ December 19, 2007
Ok, I am officially impressed by MacCain's courage. The man can stand for what he believes in. His resolve took a LOT of guts.
½ December 7, 2007
Great story about a true American hero. I don't know if he would make a good President, but he would not let you down in a time of need.
August 12, 2007
The incredible true story of John McCain. Up until he became a GOP asshole, that is.
July 25, 2007
Great movie detailing the treatment John McCain endured as a POW in Vietnam. A great look at how a person can endure almost anything if they believe in their values.
July 9, 2007
This movie is the amazingly true story of John McCain in his time as a POW in Hanoi. He was tortured and held captive for 5 years. This movie proves that John McCain is the only presidential candidate who is worthy to be our next president!
cigaretteburns
January 3, 2007
Perhaps a larger budget would have made this slightly better, but I really don't think so.