Faith Of Our Fathers Reviews

• Apr 22, 2018

Heartfelt at times but still dry and uninspiring.

Heartfelt at times but still dry and uninspiring.

• Jun 13, 2017

Funny and serious good message good heart and two men get along with each other as freinds in the end. Oh and Si was hillarious.

• Apr 12, 2017

Since I am a person with varied interests and enjoy watching a movie that is about Patriotism, it was interesting to me. Beatles names are involved and the is a sheriff that stands tall. I recommend it to all those who love the US of A. It is basically two men who missed their fathers who were both veterans and going to the wall in Washington

• Nov 14, 2016

Reminds me of the odd couple.

Reminds me of the odd couple.

• Apr 08, 2016

Interesting to watch...

Interesting to watch...

• Mar 20, 2016

For Christians, an excellent movie. For non-Christians still good but I suspect they might feel offended at the overt Christian message. Good actors but the average script takes away from the actors. I'm afraid non-Christians may interpret the openness the film speaks of the Gospel as an insult to them but at least give the producers credit for not deviating from the "script" (of the Christian faith). There are few surprises.

• Jan 25, 2016

Faith of Our Fathers FullMovie Watch Now => http://bit.ly/1M1QwKb Download Now => http://bit.ly/1M1QwKb

• Nov 19, 2015

'Faith of Our Fathers' isn't so much hateful as it is just unpleasant and obnoxious. Bad acting, bad dialogue, horrible production values, and frankly, the film has nothing worthwhile to say.

• Christian C Super Reviewer
    Oct 27, 2015

Sappy. Crappy. Obnoxious. Amateurish. Disappointing.

Sappy. Crappy. Obnoxious. Amateurish. Disappointing.

• Oct 18, 2015

I do not understand why people don't care for this film! It is faith-based and people should get their heads together and look at how God and Jesus protected us in the Vietnam War despite the mass causalities, disabilities, and injuries in Vietnam!