Fall Time Reviews

• Dec 28, 2017

I really liked the characters and setting of this movie a lot. I can totally understand though if people find this movie "boring"

• Apr 24, 2015

Rourke is good but the rest is strictly straight to video fare.

Rourke is good but the rest is strictly straight to video fare.

• Apr 16, 2015

A Mediocre film at best , with a surprise ending

A Mediocre film at best , with a surprise ending

• Sep 13, 2014

A thriller that depends on a nearly impossible coincidence: a bank robbery attempt at the exact same time and place as a prank by 3 friends who are about to separate and live their adult lives after years of being together. And one of the bank robbers is dressed almost exactly like one of the pranksters. Too much to swallow. Decent acting, but unbelievable situations at nearly every turn ruins any momentum this tries to build.

• Dec 04, 2011

Another great movie about teens doing stupid stuff and having to pay the consequences... the ending was a bit strange enjoy

• Aug 15, 2011

Mickey rourke reprising similar role he played in Diner but outside of that acting performance, this flick is a snoozer....

• Aug 15, 2010

I only watched this one because it had Mickey Rourke in it and this falls into the bad-Mickey-Rourke-movie column. It was pretty much a lame Tarantino wannabe.

• Aug 22, 2008

This is a rare film to find. Luckily, IFC will air it on occasion. Recommended by a friend of mine who loves movies as much as I do, I was confused following my initial viewing because I didna know what my reaction was. I guess I liked it, sure. Then I had to see it again, like a decade later. Besides from Rourke, who is always remarkable in my opinion, and Baldwin scene chewing all his, mostly, bland dialogue and scenes, the set up is engaging, but there was something about the ending that was just as disturbing, hypnotic, and captivating as when I saw it for the first time. It remained in my head for days. Then I was at lost for how I feel about the movie afterwards. I guess if a film can do that for me, it deserves a good rating. There always seems to be something new I notice in each viewing, but the ending remains powerful, even to this day.

• Aug 05, 2008

me and mii cuz mandy dont get it at the end when she put tha blood on her stuff but we think tim {jason london}is fuine

• Apr 14, 2008

An unexciting execution of an interesting plot. Great acting from Rourke and Baldwin though.