Reviews

• Jan 09, 2018

Saw the screening in DC on May 15, 2017, during Police Week. This is a must-see movie to see what it is like to be a member of the Police Family....... the fears, the respect and the pride knowing they are doing what most will not.........

• Jan 09, 2018

I have a new outlook for police officers after watching the FALLEN documentary. Our fallen heroes are people like you & me, and they deserve a lot more credit for protecting and serving our communities putting their lives in harms way on a daily basis.

• Jan 06, 2018

Great movie. The only thing I would change is making the text larger at the end.

• Oct 23, 2017

Loved this film, it could not have been done any better.

Loved this film, it could not have been done any better.

• Oct 14, 2017

Very powerful film, you won't look at policing the same again.

Very powerful film, you won't look at policing the same again.

• Oct 02, 2017

Without question the best documentary referencing what a LEO, expects, see's, trains for, every time we lace up and start our tour. This film rips at your heart while swelling it with pride. Me personally, it pushes me to honor those whom I've taken the watch from who gave their all. It's not a must see. IT'S A MUST OWN!!

• Oct 02, 2017

Amazing, a true testament to what officers endure mentally and physically and the families we have supporting us.

• Oct 01, 2017

As a current law enforcement officer and a husband and father to 3 amazing sons. I want thank you for making this film and sharing too the world the reality we face everyday, the unknowns, the career that is done everyday as we are called to do so. A path not done by many and easily criticized by many. I respect the way you made the lives of the officers that have fallen come to life and speak to me and family. You have made me more aware to make every day count more with them and I appreciate the support and love we do get from some even in these hard times our society faces of divisions and hate towards us. Prayers to all the men and women in blue and let's keep moving forward and as told in movie "go on". From houston tx we support this film 100% will continue being that light and face evil for those that can't.

• Sep 25, 2017

Great film! 5 stars hands down.

Great film! 5 stars hands down.

• Sep 24, 2017