Falling from Grace Reviews

• Sep 02, 2018

This movie completely lagged on. We didn't care for the direction or the quality of sound, which seem to increase in volume in places so much that it was jarring. The movie has dark undertones and is not a romance movie, though the medium from which we reviewed it categorized it as that. All in all, what a complete waste of an afternoon. We love John Mellencamp, don't get us wrong, but this movie was long & tedious. We would have had a much more enjoyable time viewing concert footage. Sorry John, we didn't care for this one at all but we still love your music!

• Apr 13, 2013

• Sep 25, 2012

(*** 1/2): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] Interesting, well-acted, and well-directed.

• Aug 14, 2009

Very dull, Mellencamp should stick to his day job.

Very dull, Mellencamp should stick to his day job.

• Jul 15, 2009

Definitely worth watching. The soundtrack is great and there are some lines you will find yourself quoting (humorously).

• Dec 05, 2007

• Nov 18, 2007

Sweet movie. Love that John Mellencamp!

Sweet movie. Love that John Mellencamp!

• Jul 04, 2007

MY Favorite movie to watch when I am home sick.

MY Favorite movie to watch when I am home sick.

• Dec 09, 2006

Actors trying their hand at singing. Singers trying their hand at acting. This one actually easn't half bad. (much better than Don Johnson's "Heartbeat" album, lol)