False Trail (Jägarna 2) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

False Trail (Jägarna 2) Reviews

November 16, 2015
Good old-fashioned detective story in an atmospheric settings, it's a fairly intense investigation and never dull, despite the fact the culprit is revealed very early.
November 21, 2014
Næsten lige så god som 1'eren, men også kun næsten. Under alle omstændigheder uendelig meget bedre end de fleste amerikanske krimier skåret over samme læst.
September 6, 2014
Watched this without realising that it was a sequel, it clearly didn't matter and the storyline couldn't have been linked too much other than the characters, but will be interested to see the first film at some point. A great gritty Swedish Thriller, compelling to watch, naturally acted, characters with depth, my sort of film
March 20, 2014
The time flew and that ultimately is my most accurate film assessment. It seemed as if there was some 'debate' on how to reach a conclusion but by then I was already satisfied....well worth a watch!
½ March 14, 2014
Bit full on and sometimes too slow. Great movie though. Some of the scenes were brilliant.
½ November 19, 2013
Enjoyable and well acted but a little predictable at times
½ September 3, 2013
I was very impressed.
August 19, 2013
Great Swedish crime story which is well paced and has several twists and turns as a detective, reluctantly, returns to his home town to help investigate a murder and finds a complex web of relationships and motives for the crime. Compelling. .
½ August 11, 2013
This film was fantastic until about an hour in the writer and director decided to take a massive dump in it. It goes from clever and convincing to ridiculous and unconvincing with a truck load if cliches.
½ May 13, 2013
Wish I could get the first film on DVD. Really nail biting thriller.
March 6, 2013
Occasionally thrilling drama less twisty than one hoped. entertaining enough for a Sunday evening.
½ January 22, 2013
A great piece of Nordic noir, atmospherically shot in the desolate Swedish north, with some good acting from Rolf Lassgård (aka Wallender) & Peter Stormare. Just my kind of film & a must for fans of The Killing!
½ January 5, 2013
Alltid litt skeptisk til oppfølgere, men Jägarne 2 leverer til det fulle. Sundvall mestrer action-stilen og filmen køler på med psykologiske spenninger som får seeren til å sitte på nåler gjennom store deler av filmen. Ikke fordi man lurer på hvem morderen, for det er vel rimelig opplagt helt fra starten, men fordi man så inderlig gjerne vil se det gode beseire det onde!
½ October 6, 2012
Svenska kriminalhistorier roar alltid
July 22, 2012
Un tour de force : donner une vraie suite coherente (et presque indispensable) au premier film avec juste un seul acteur commun. Un drame familial au coeur d'une Suede impressionnante.