Family Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

Excellent. Great cast.

Excellent. Great cast.

• Oct 12, 2019

Great all around real life feel good movie.

Great all around real life feel good movie.

• Oct 05, 2019

A fresh and funny take on family dynamics and the imperfectly, perfect people we are related to.

• Sep 28, 2019

Family is a small but very admirable film. It's genuinely funny and features great performances from a great cast. It has great heart and hits most of its targets. It's about fitting in and finding your place in life. Taylor Schilling is excellent as Kate, the extremely focused career woman who is called on to attend to a family emergency. Her brother requires her to look after his daughter for a short space of time. It's the last thing Kate wants and she struggles with the role. But over time she finds a connection with Maddie who is seen as freak by her bullying schoolmates. Kate and Maddie find a connection over fitting in. As said this film is warm and funny but also smart. The ending is probably a little neat to truly satisfy, but I certainly enjoyed the journey.

• Aug 22, 2019

Taylor did a fantastic job portraying real life and putting her comedic spin on it. Very powerful messages about looking past outward appearances/ perceptions and accepting others for who they truly are.

• Aug 10, 2019

Amazing and funny movie! I love Taylor Schilling she's a great actress, i hope see her in more movies and shows because deserve it.

• Jul 29, 2019

Schilling is perfect for her role and while funny, shows the myths to the happiness found without relationships

• Jul 28, 2019

Best movie you will see, without knowing what it's about. Great casting you will want to see more of Taylor Schilling and Bryn Vale !!!

• Jul 23, 2019

I absolutely loved it!! Funny from beginning to end.

I absolutely loved it!! Funny from beginning to end.

• Jul 22, 2019

Interesting and weird at the same time. Not sure if this is a comedy, drama or something else all together.