Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap Reviews

November 17, 2017
The last one was just perfect. It's A Trap ! Is really funny and still the same just like the first and the second but you know what I love all of them and this one was just perfect making fun of return of the Jedi with as always respect of the trilogy. Overall Seth Macfarlane made one hell of a sci-fi comedy trilogy I hope they make fun of the force awakens. Well done and it was a fun and very funny ride of these film and I love Star Wars and family guy together awesome.
½ November 17, 2017
Not quite as hilarious as Blue Harvest and Something(x3) Dark Side and with some slightly stupid jokes such as the power of the word "please" getting rid of the true Big Bad, It's a Trap! may feel slightly rushed but the action and humour are still more than enough to make up for everything. The direct-to-DVD movie and NOT EXACTLY a TV special even admits that they're doing this to get the Family Guy Star Wars parody trilogy out of the way so that the name we shall not speak of which rhymes with rocks could let Seth MacFarlane direct Ted. I won't be expecting either one of the Big Three MacFarlane shows (Family Guy, The Cleveland Show and American Dad!) to be making parodies of the prequel trilogy or even that awful Clone Wars interquel/feature-length pilot episode anytime soon but what about a parody of the sequel trilogy or Rogue One? We probably won't be getting them either since Fox will eventually have to let FG go since even MacFarlane feels that the show has run its course. And it'll be a sad day when that happens. Hope I'll be able to attend the show's funeral.
½ June 17, 2017
Not as good, but still good.
October 29, 2016
Family guy is too good
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Not as good as the previous 2 but still really funny and clever, Allot of the jokes got old fast.
July 29, 2016
I wanna see a cross over between family guy and star wars
June 24, 2016
The really funny end to the parody trilogy
February 14, 2016
same as the first two, funny as hell and also they had there own great version of the battle of endor awesome.
½ July 20, 2015
It works and I like family guy.
½ June 14, 2015
I'll admit, the whole road bike thing just doesn't get to me much. Other than that, it was a pretty hilarious and clever way to end this series.
May 2, 2015
Still funny, but not as.
A fresh rating of 60%
"The animation is nice, but some of the humor misses."
April 5, 2015
i like this show so much
½ February 22, 2015
Not as good as "Blue Harvest", but better than "Something Something Something Dark Side".
January 8, 2015
Nothing but pointless references and self importance, not worth seeing.
½ January 2, 2015
62%

The only trap this film set was a ratings trap.
October 14, 2014
I love family guy the tv show and Seth facfarlane. When I heard about their making another Star Wars family guy version I wanted to see it so bad. Great 53minutes. Awesome!!!
½ June 13, 2014
Not much to say about this one. If you appreciate Seth Macfarlane's particular brand of silliness, you will like this-if not... As you can guess, I am in the former category. Not high-brow humor by any means, but I find it pretty damn funny.
May 25, 2014
Love Return of the Jedi, hate this trash
May 5, 2014
As stated in the opening crawl of It's a Trap!, Seth MacFarlane drops the ball in this last installment of his Family Guy Trilogy. This parody of Return of the Jedi has no insight or edge to it. The jokes are all rote Family Guy jokes with nothing unique to Star Wars or sci-fi. In fact, MacFarlane is so desperate for material that he brings in his less popular American Dad and Cleveland Show characters. Still, there are some funny sketches and clever pieces of humor. It's a Trap! delivers some good laughs, but it's more of a MacFarlane fan film than a Star Wars parody.
½ March 17, 2014
If your a fan of family guy and Star Wars then you should enjoy this.I am a big fan of both and it got a few laughs out of me though there were some immature parts it's all part of that classic family guy humour and very funny to see the family guy characters playing the roles of the classic return of the Jedi.