Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

October 29, 2016
Family guy is too good
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Not as good as the previous 2 but still really funny and clever, Allot of the jokes got old fast.
July 29, 2016
I wanna see a cross over between family guy and star wars
June 24, 2016
The really funny end to the parody trilogy
February 14, 2016
same as the first two, funny as hell and also they had there own great version of the battle of endor awesome.
½ July 20, 2015
It works and I like family guy.
½ June 14, 2015
I'll admit, the whole road bike thing just doesn't get to me much. Other than that, it was a pretty hilarious and clever way to end this series.
May 2, 2015
Still funny, but not as.
A fresh rating of 60%
"The animation is nice, but some of the humor misses."
April 5, 2015
i like this show so much
½ February 22, 2015
Not as good as "Blue Harvest", but better than "Something Something Something Dark Side".
January 8, 2015
Nothing but pointless references and self importance, not worth seeing.
½ January 2, 2015
62%

The only trap this film set was a ratings trap.
October 14, 2014
I love family guy the tv show and Seth facfarlane. When I heard about their making another Star Wars family guy version I wanted to see it so bad. Great 53minutes. Awesome!!!
½ June 13, 2014
Not much to say about this one. If you appreciate Seth Macfarlane's particular brand of silliness, you will like this-if not... As you can guess, I am in the former category. Not high-brow humor by any means, but I find it pretty damn funny.
May 25, 2014
Love Return of the Jedi, hate this trash
May 5, 2014
As stated in the opening crawl of It's a Trap!, Seth MacFarlane drops the ball in this last installment of his Family Guy Trilogy. This parody of Return of the Jedi has no insight or edge to it. The jokes are all rote Family Guy jokes with nothing unique to Star Wars or sci-fi. In fact, MacFarlane is so desperate for material that he brings in his less popular American Dad and Cleveland Show characters. Still, there are some funny sketches and clever pieces of humor. It's a Trap! delivers some good laughs, but it's more of a MacFarlane fan film than a Star Wars parody.
½ March 17, 2014
If your a fan of family guy and Star Wars then you should enjoy this.I am a big fan of both and it got a few laughs out of me though there were some immature parts it's all part of that classic family guy humour and very funny to see the family guy characters playing the roles of the classic return of the Jedi.
January 30, 2014
Yay, another Family Guy movie! I love Star Wars and it was a real pleasure to see Family Guy make something out of it. It's funny, it's rude, and sometimes even over the top riddiculous! A good animated feature, all though not better than the actual series... Recommendation to all the fans of Family Guy, the others I would first recommend to watch the show.
January 27, 2014
Finally saw it on TV last Sat & it wasn't very funny :( Blue Harvest was great, Something Something Something Dark Side not so much, & It's a Trap not really at all.
January 18, 2014
One of my favorite phoarities