Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap Reviews

January 30, 2014
Yay, another Family Guy movie! I love Star Wars and it was a real pleasure to see Family Guy make something out of it. It's funny, it's rude, and sometimes even over the top riddiculous! A good animated feature, all though not better than the actual series... Recommendation to all the fans of Family Guy, the others I would first recommend to watch the show.
January 27, 2014
Finally saw it on TV last Sat & it wasn't very funny :( Blue Harvest was great, Something Something Something Dark Side not so much, & It's a Trap not really at all.
January 18, 2014
One of my favorite phoarities
December 3, 2013
In this spectacular and offensively uproarious final chapter, Luke Skywalker (Chris) and Princess Leia (Lois) must travel to Tatooine to free Han Solo (Peter) by infiltrating the wretched stronghold of Jabba the Hutt (Joe), the galaxy's most loathsome and dreadful gangster. Once reunited, the Rebels team up with a tribe of Ewoks to combat the Imperial forces on the forest moon of Endor. Meanwhile the Emperor (Carter Pewterschmidt) and Darth Vader (Stewie) conspire to turn Luke to the dark side, and young Skywalker is determined to rekindle the spirit of the Jedi within his father. The Galactic Civil War has never been more outrageous, as the Rebel forces gather to attack the seemingly defenseless and incomplete second Death Star in the battle that will determine the fate of the galaxy.

starring the voices of Seth McFarlane, Alex Borstein, Seth Rogen, Mila Kunis, Carrie Fisher, Patrick Stewart, Michael Dorn and Adam West.

directed by Peter Shin.
November 21, 2013
The worst in the series but still good
September 7, 2013
Quite frankly it isn't that funny. The show is much funnier than this "special". It's decent for fans, but is somewhat disappointing.
September 7, 2013
good film last in the much anticipated trilogy thqt mr macfarlane was going to spoof. not quite as brilliant as something something darkside but still good.
August 9, 2013
I don't get why it's not getting liked very much it's funny as hell
July 25, 2013
Almost (but not quite) as funny as the first two.
May 31, 2013
VERY Funny made me laugh alot, but not as good as the show.
May 18, 2013
Found this Blu ray for 5bucks so watch I return of Jedi then I watch this had lol time !!!
May 15, 2013
how is this not funny
½ May 10, 2013
Another hilarious endeavor from the Family Guy cast.
½ April 3, 2013
While it appeared that the humour was running ragged for poor old Seth and his crew, at least he gave it a shot, and it rarely disappointed.
½ March 25, 2013
Just like 'Return' the Ewoks aren't great. Also, the inclusion of characters from other shows was a pretty bad idea. That being said, there is still some insanely funny stuff in this.
March 6, 2013
Funny, but boring at times... This off the marker presentation brings crudeness and disturbia and mix them toghether to make an hilarious show. It does get quite boring at times but still a good watch, I recommend watching if you like animated comedys.
February 21, 2013
Not as good
Not very funny
½ February 17, 2013
A weaker entry into the Family Guy series.
February 5, 2013
really funny family stuff
January 19, 2013
This one is the best one in the trilogy!