Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap Reviews

September 7, 2013
Quite frankly it isn't that funny. The show is much funnier than this "special". It's decent for fans, but is somewhat disappointing.
September 7, 2013
good film last in the much anticipated trilogy thqt mr macfarlane was going to spoof. not quite as brilliant as something something darkside but still good.
August 9, 2013
I don't get why it's not getting liked very much it's funny as hell
July 25, 2013
Almost (but not quite) as funny as the first two.
May 31, 2013
VERY Funny made me laugh alot, but not as good as the show.
May 18, 2013
Found this Blu ray for 5bucks so watch I return of Jedi then I watch this had lol time !!!
May 15, 2013
how is this not funny
½ May 10, 2013
Another hilarious endeavor from the Family Guy cast.
½ April 3, 2013
While it appeared that the humour was running ragged for poor old Seth and his crew, at least he gave it a shot, and it rarely disappointed.
½ March 25, 2013
Just like 'Return' the Ewoks aren't great. Also, the inclusion of characters from other shows was a pretty bad idea. That being said, there is still some insanely funny stuff in this.
March 6, 2013
Funny, but boring at times... This off the marker presentation brings crudeness and disturbia and mix them toghether to make an hilarious show. It does get quite boring at times but still a good watch, I recommend watching if you like animated comedys.
February 21, 2013
Not as good
Not very funny
½ February 17, 2013
A weaker entry into the Family Guy series.
February 5, 2013
really funny family stuff
January 19, 2013
This one is the best one in the trilogy!
½ January 17, 2013
Even though this entry is the least-liked, much like the original Star Wars trilogy, this final entry is my favorite of the trilogy. I had an absolute blast watching this film since I found it even funnier than the previous two, even though it seems to have some level of contempt for Return Of The Jedi and the makers didn't want to make this film. This film does an excellent job at making fun of all the great moments in Return Of The Jedi while also having some moments of surprising humor that I didn't expect. This film is so underrated.
January 13, 2013
Nowhere near as good as the 1st two spoofs
January 4, 2013
A great ending to Family Guy's Star Wars specials.
December 31, 2012
In this spectacular and offensively uproarious final chapter, Luke Skywalker (Chris) and Princess Leia (Lois) must travel to Tatooine to free Han Solo (Peter) by infiltrating the wretched stronghold of Jabba the Hutt (Joe), the galaxy's most loathsome and dreadful gangster. Once reunited, the Rebels team up with a tribe of Ewoks to combat the Imperial forces on the forest moon of Endor. Meanwhile the Emperor (Carter Pewterschmidt) and Darth Vader (Stewie) conspire to turn Luke to the dark side, and young Skywalker is determined to rekindle the spirit of the Jedi within his father. The Galactic Civil War has never been more outrageous, as the Rebel forces gather to attack the seemingly defenseless and incomplete second Death Star in the battle that will determine the fate of the galaxy.
December 12, 2012