Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story Reviews

October 29, 2016
Family Guy just gets better and better
June 9, 2016
Cute. Like a long decently funny episode. I've seen better storylines but still good
½ May 24, 2016
Hilarious! Family Guy is the best.
½ April 21, 2016
awesome flim of family guy
jamrcla
½ January 31, 2016
Brilliant Family Guy movie, Even though it's just 3 Episodes put together but still it's just what we expect from Family Guy.
January 21, 2016
this is the best move
½ January 12, 2016
A hilarious Family Guy story that has everything I love about the show and then some. It has all the same humor and wit that make Family Guy one of my all time favorite shows. The voice cast is terrific as always and the animation never lets me down. The jokes are hilarious as ever and the signature cut-aways are terrific in this movie. It's basically an hour and a half episode of Family Guy but it still has some types of jokes that I usually don't see on the show. It's a hysterical adventure and a must see for fans of Family Guy and animation fans.
½ September 28, 2015
Oh boy family guy movie. So .....................
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 16, 2015
I love Family Guy!!! This movie was absolutely hilarious. I have never laughed so much for a movie like this. Stewie is awesome!!! If you love Family Guy, this is a must-see movie.
February 9, 2015
this makes me laugh best show aver not for kids
February 8, 2015
Compared to the Family Guy series, this is not really special. Compared to other comedies, it is, simply because Family Guy is damn funny.
January 6, 2015
nasty is what my parents say
January 2, 2015
I can't watch family guy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
December 4, 2014
Loved this movie!! Im a huge fan of FG,I must state :)
Not much to the story but all you expect is a hilarious comedy anyway and thats what you get! :D
Go for it if you're a FG fan!
September 19, 2014
funny and reveling, a brilliant unknown comeback to the worlds most funniest, animated and outrageous family
August 27, 2014
vfdbfccx(TM) post toast post that picture bitch Big John China my big my big dick dick big vagina vagina big vagina boobs big boobs boobs boobs boobs bye
½ August 2, 2014
Just a long family guy episode
July 17, 2014
As it took three writers according to the credits, each assigned a numbered part, this may have been intended as three episodes that eventually got seamlessly strung together to make a feature length straight-to-dvd movie. If you enjoy Family Guy, this is essential viewing, although the level of humour featured does not match some of the best moments in the series - or perhaps it's simply just that we're not accustomed to see a story arc last so long in Family Guy.
June 3, 2014
Still funny but this shouldn't be a movie
B-
May 27, 2014
kids. shouldn't be watching this but to each their own