Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story Reviews

March 3, 2014
I love family guy, bet its great
February 9, 2014
love it so much got to get it on blue ray
January 28, 2014
Brilliant Family Guy standalone movie! If you like/love Family Guy you will adore this little movie. The humour is, as always, very rude and racist, but it sure is funny. The story is like in a normal Family Guy episode, almost non-existent. Long story short, watch it, you won't regret it.
January 19, 2014
this is really funny it make me leaf all the times you guy should watch it
January 18, 2014
On my favorite TV movies I love story
½ January 15, 2014
This isn't a film by any stretch of the imagination, it's just 3 OK episodes spliced together. I'm assuming that as Family Guy had been cancelled at the time they were basically just milking out some left over material but it does all seem a bit weird especially the ridiculously over the top swearing...oooh so edgy.
December 18, 2013
how do i watch it?????
November 21, 2013
The show is amazing but this was ....boring
½ November 9, 2013
In my opinion, this movie was not really funny save for a few jokes here and there. I think I just don't get that kind of humor.
August 13, 2013
1940's Fantasia Is My Tenth Favorite Film Of All Time.
July 18, 2013
I love to watch Family Guy almost every day .. I watch it because it hilarious
July 17, 2013
for some reason i never seen this
July 11, 2013
By modern Family Guy standards. ( Post season 3) it's got a better plot than most recent episodes. It has too be remembered that this was a turning point for the franchise, some characters swore uncensored for the first time and the jokes were edgier than usual. It could be argued that this movie was the start of the decline in quality, only that it is super quality material, on par with some road too episodes. The plot is clever with a few twists and turns and the film hardly dwindles. If you like Family Guy now you will love this feature length outing. This was the beginning of the most popular seasons of Family Guy and is very clever and witty. Just don't expect any overly cinematic moments.
July 7, 2013
Wasn't really a movie. It was actually just 3 episodes tied together. Way to cut corners, Seth MacFarlane.
July 6, 2013
Theres a Family Guy movie??
I'm so there !
July 2, 2013
I really want to see it
July 2, 2013
it was alright even though it's 3 episodes from the 4th series put in one but a proper family guy big screen movie would be brilliant
June 18, 2013
the best adult swim show
June 16, 2013
i,m kissng games only wers to me i,m danecs ser
and me i,m so happy totday!
April 22, 2013