Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story Reviews

April 14, 2013
A Family Guy all about Stewie? Sweet
April 8, 2013
Isn't really a movie, just 3 episodes stitched together and it definitely has that DVD feel, no special animation, no cinematic score. Just a long episode but still enjoyable.
½ March 24, 2013
This is where I started to turn against "Family Guy". I thought this was very funny, but lacking that certain something that made the first time through the series so special.
½ March 24, 2013
Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story is an absolutely hilarious spin off of Family Guy and features an ambitious step towards a new wave of comedy for it's creators.
Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story explores it's characters very well and bring the comedic tones of all of them straight to the surface in a great manner.
March 22, 2013
just one long nonsensical episode. The main problem with Family Guy is they have jokes that have absolutely nothing to do with story or plot in general. It's the perfect comdey for the rapid fire randomness of the youth today.
March 16, 2013
good short film/TV show
February 25, 2013
SEE IT ON TELVISION..IT GETS BORED AFTER AWHILE..i'M MORE INTO THE SIMPSON.
February 21, 2013
Its all right
It does flip off the audience though.
February 16, 2013
oh please...family guy is so stupid
February 15, 2013
i need gold for war commander
February 5, 2013
Love laughing and family guy is awesome and funny
February 2, 2013
Good Movie. I love Family Guy This is a Funny Ass movie
February 2, 2013
Meh, it was okay, but it just doesn't seem to be as laugh out loud as much of the TV series. Not bad though, especially for those dark and gloomy days when we didn't have any more Family Guy to look forward to...
January 23, 2013
I've seen it before but every time is funnyer
½ January 22, 2013
Bleh. Family Guy should have just stayed dead, I swear. Not very many good jokes in this too-long "movie"
January 22, 2013
Pretty funny stuff. Lots of new classic Family Guy moments like Spider-Man arise in this.
January 20, 2013
Funny, but Family Guy is overrated in general.
½ January 4, 2013
not bad, plot was not enough to keep me sustained, good jokes, Fanily Guy style
January 4, 2013
love family guy so dis was alwez gonna be good and its funny coz he has a coin purse
January 3, 2013