Family Weekend - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Weekend Reviews

½ January 20, 2016
Jump-rope + dysfunctional + hostages = a rare gem
½ July 27, 2015
Twisted with a heartwarming ending. A reminder for parents to actually parent their children.
½ June 7, 2015
Denne var både og og da havnet den på midten.
½ April 29, 2015
It was an extra in this movie and until it came out I had no idea it was going to be so raunchy. I loved it though!
February 16, 2015
heartwarming and funny. don't know why such low reviews. i love quirky characters.
February 1, 2015
Una idea interesante pero le falta más gracia. Algunas imagenes son realmente guapas.
January 2, 2015
the best family movie

so we can remenber what is family all about it
½ October 28, 2014
Original, well acted and well constructed story, Family Weekend bring to us a movie that people who like dramas will enjoy with a not very good argument but with an organized screenplay.
October 15, 2014
Original, well acted and well constructed story, Family Weekend bring to us a movie that people who like dramas will enjoy with a good argument and an organized screenplay.
October 5, 2014
Seemed to be a family friendly type film but it was actually a little bit black. It was war of the roses for kids. I didnt seen Cheowith and Modine as a couple but other than that it was ok.
½ August 17, 2014
great movie, fun to watch, good entertainment from a messed up family.
August 15, 2014
Dysfunctional family to the Enth degree
½ July 24, 2014
Empieza media monótona pero al final se medio compone. Historia para unir a la familia. Las realidades de hoy en día.
July 19, 2014
It's not like I had really high expectations, but this comes across like it was written by a 12-year-old. The plot is completely useless, the dialogue is terrible, and none of the actors have any chemistry whatsoever. I couldn't sit through the whole thing.
½ July 19, 2014
I thought this was a funny movie, it had alot of funny scenes, better than I thought it would be although it's a highly unlikely scenario. Worth watching if your in the mood for a family.
½ July 15, 2014
I really enjoyed this movie! Not something you see everyday, engaging and a little bit quirky. A nice change where I was not sure exactly what to expect.
July 4, 2014
Enjoyed this movie, and wasn't sure what to expect. Good time watching it, worth a look
June 14, 2014
watched it on on Netflix & thought it was GD amazing one of the best movies i've seen in awhile. held my attention all the way through.
Don't be put off cause it's that girl from HSM; let that intrigue you and watch the film it sure is worth it Joey King is crazy.
½ June 1, 2014
Elevator pitch for this was probably along the lines of "like The Breakfast Club, but with more better everything." Yeah, not quite.
April 18, 2014
Olesya rulin steals the show completely, both Kristin Chenoweth and Mathew Modine are both very convincing as a bad parents. Great cast, great movie.