Fantastic Four Reviews

• 1d ago

They do realize that Johnny storm/Human Torch and Sue Storm/Invisible woman are brother and sister, right? So why the hell is one black, and the the other the whitest woman Ive seen in anlong time?

• Aug 23, 2019

Give the rights back to Marvel Studios

Give the rights back to Marvel Studios

• Aug 19, 2019

It's a step up from the other two but not a very big step. It's poorly written, directed, and produced with choppy editing and nonredeemable characters. Doctor Doom has almost no motive in his evil plans for the destruction of earth and the battle scenes are dull. You can't have a good battle scene with choppy editing now can you?

• Aug 18, 2019

I would give it -5 stars...

I would give it -5 stars...

• Aug 09, 2019

I am glad I didn't see this film. I like the original films of Fantastic 4 better.

• Aug 04, 2019

Only good thing about this movie was Toby Kebbells portray of Dr. Doom. I liked seeing the good side of him but failed on seeing him turn evil. The whole reason they got their powers was too juvenile as they just wanted to be the first and didn't try and understand what they were doing.

• Jul 28, 2019

I wish i could give it a zero. Just seems to be trying to set up a second movie. But you cant have a second movie without a good first movie. I usually believe all movies are somewhat good because its art. But not this, this is trash plain and simple.

• Jul 28, 2019

I don't even have the decency to review a film this bad that clearly missed the mark of what it's characters stand for and didn't even attempt to salvage the classic property. I'll give some props to the main four actors however who are each very talented in other media, so please watch these films/shows for them. (Creed, Whiplash, The Adventures of Tin-Tin, House of Cards)

• Jul 22, 2019

An embarrassing attempt at a beloved comic book series.

An embarrassing attempt at a beloved comic book series.

• Jul 22, 2019

This movie is terrible in every way.

This movie is terrible in every way.