Fantastic Four Reviews

• 4d ago

The critics were actually right here. While the movie has fantastic effects, that's the only pro of the sea of cons. The movie is boring, and the movie is too dark. The movie attempts to adapt the Ultimate comics like the Spider-Man movies did, but the reasons it worked for Spider-Man is because it didn't change a lot. The Fantastic Four, along with a ton of other Marvel charaters, were drastically changed in the Ultimate comics, such as a different, more complex origin, which takes the movie what feels like an hour to complete. The movie also applies this dark, realistic tone that just doesn't fit the Fantastic Four. If I were making a Fantastic Four movie, I'd bring in Blue Sky Studios and make a PG goofy, colorful animated kids movie. Apparently they wanted a body horror, but that failed as well. 1/10

• Jul 27, 2021

Wtf there is a other fantastic four, Unbelievable!!!!! I hope this movie get's bad reviews, Zero Stars!!!!! BAM!!

• Jul 26, 2021

Its Bad. REALLY REALLY BAD.

Its Bad. REALLY REALLY BAD.

• Jul 24, 2021

Animatsioon 2/10 Story 2/10 Writing(Dialogue):2/10

Animatsioon 2/10 Story 2/10 Writing(Dialogue):2/10

• Jul 23, 2021

No action, plot is boring and there is no chemistry between the characters. The villain plot is very rushed and boring. Luckily I was able to watch this on Disney plus so I could skip parts because this movie was a waste of my time.

• Jul 16, 2021

I'm really happy we've hit a point where an average movie with comic book characters can be called terrible. I still feel spoiled to get a bad one, it's an average movie, with a point for being a superhero film.

• Jul 08, 2021

? Good cast, suffering from typical early marvel formula. Over-explaining the origin story. Typical FF 4/Spiderman flaw is 1 hour of character bonding, boring dialogue, a few jokes, showing the spider incident or the space radiation incident that transforms them into heroes, then the movie ends with a brief fight and a decent action seen that feels like it ends to soon because it was the last 20 minutes of the movie. It should start with the fantastic four being bad ass, do brief visual flashbacks or short dialogue to explain who they are, then go back to action/plot etc and use flashbacks to show bits of how they used to be. Otherwise it is like reading fantastic four comic #1 over and over for 90 minutes. The pros of the movie are its cast are strong, they make a decent representation of a young F4, I actually liked Doom once he went full homicidal maniac it was a good costume acting job etc. The final fight ends too simply. Ben was pretty good too. needed better writing and story structure + ending. It is watchable unless you only like watching movies you love, I am ok with average

• Jun 19, 2021

Wow and I thought the first one from 2005 was bad, even the sound track sucked.

Wow and I thought the first one from 2005 was bad, even the sound track sucked.

• Jun 09, 2021

Worst Superhero movie ever!

Worst Superhero movie ever!

• Jun 06, 2021

looked perfectly directed and acted but the trailer doesn't tell you much about the plot or what its going to be about besides it's the fantastic four. the movie was ok. not bad not great. It felt like the trailer had a much better movie than was put in the theaters.