Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Reviews

March 25, 2017
a bit better than the original but with weak spots.
February 16, 2017
Fantastic Four won't reach to the same superhero heights as Batman or Superman, but this movie is still quite entertaining, or at least much better than Josh Trank's hopelessly lost 2015 reboot.
½ January 29, 2017
Actually better than the first - funnier, just as solid plot and better action (despite less violence)
January 5, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 2, 2017
Well... at least it wasn't the worst FF film.
½ December 23, 2016
its gonna be AMAZING

silver surfer just looks so awesome. hopefully they can keep the corn down in this one and focuse on what matters: action (and a decent plot line)

hopefully ms. alba has learned something about acting since the last FF movie...
October 26, 2016
Another failed fantastic 4 movie
October 10, 2016
10/8/2016: Meh. A great returning cast, but not a very well developed story and not much action.
September 24, 2016
I had great expectations for this movie, and yes, this movie did not meet it. It had potential, and all in all the Surfer looked and sounded right. But it was a weak script, but good popcorn fun nonetheless.
½ September 17, 2016
At this rate, I do not know if the people behind Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer are trying. Yet somehow, this is a much better movie than its laughable predecessor.
August 28, 2016
Sure they messed up Galactus and being a diehard marvel fan I was pissed about that! But this movie was fun and the family aspect was there for the fantastic four and the silver surfer was done very well! And I had a fun time so (5/5)! It's the best of the 3 fantastic four movies!
August 23, 2016
The best fantastic 4 movie yet!!!! not saying much this was still bad with a poor villain and weak plot.
August 16, 2016
Better then the first but far from good.
August 14, 2016
While still not the Fantastic Four movie that everyone was hoping for (with some being slightly pissed off that Galactus was a space cloud), Rise of the Silver Surfer is still an improvement over its predecessor despite being slightly more family-friendly (It has the PG rating, doesn't it?). The special effects are Marvel-ous (I'm sorry), the actors try harder this time around, Chris Evans delivers some funny lines and the film has more action sequences despite being shorter than other Marvel films (not many of Marvel's movies are stuck with a 2 digit runtime, you know)
August 9, 2016
I love this movie. Don't care what anyone says.
July 29, 2016
Because I saw the first one.
jamrcla
July 18, 2016
Great film loved it more than the first, Better story and some great action especially at the end which was amazing, Deserved more credit.
July 15, 2016
I think its an improvement.
July 13, 2016
Viste le premesse del primo film, le aspettative per questo sequel erano piuttosto basse. E come previsto rieccoci nella più totale mediocrità: nessun colpo di scena, trama lineare e noiosa, i soliti buchi nella storia, tecniche di ripresa banali senza neanche un pizzico di originalità. Viene introdotto per la prima volta sullo schermo un grande personaggio dei fumetti, ma davvero in questo contesto non riesce a brillare. Il giudizio finale non va oltre il voto dato al primo film.