Far From Home - The Adventures Of Yellow Dog - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Far From Home - The Adventures Of Yellow Dog Reviews

February 23, 2008
A very toucning Disney classic!
February 23, 2008
crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 19, 2008
fukin amazin...evn tho i dnt have a pet...i lovd this movie so much..i watched it wen i ws a kid...
½ February 12, 2008
Not a bad family movie--but like most kid-friendly movies, the kids will probably enjoy it more than the adults.
January 18, 2008
The Adventures of Yellow Dog? Really creative. Really.
January 17, 2008
Well it aint Lassy but I found the film entertaining and the bond between the boy and his dog genuine. Recommended for a family movie night.
December 8, 2007
Sad movie but incrediably amazing. It's a must see.
½ December 8, 2007
One of the best animal movies.
November 21, 2007
Movies about dogs shouldn't have hyphens in the title.
November 12, 2007
It was good but it was also really sad.
½ November 3, 2007
get your kids to see this movie, ill do the same when i have some. great adventure movie, very touching
October 19, 2007
It's has a sad beginning,but it's really good.
October 10, 2007
There's nothing to remember. If your not 9 you might not like this movie
October 9, 2007
The Canadian scenery is great, but overall it's just a kid+animal film with a thin survival plot.
October 7, 2007
This movie, when I was younger, was a favorite.
September 13, 2007
Another one that made me cry once upon a time. Damn dogs.
August 31, 2007
I vaguely remember this movie. I think it was like all the other family movies involving children and animals from the 1990's: Bad things happen to boy and pet, but they're found and learn a valuable lesson of some kind and apparently getting lost does wonders for familial tension.
½ August 11, 2007
I'm sort of biased because I have a yellow lab and they are such marvelous pets. The film is not too much to be expected, but is a dramatic story to those who have any interest.
August 9, 2007
I didn't think the dog in Funny Farm gave a good enough performance to get his own movie... but what do I know?
½ August 8, 2007