Farce of the Penguins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Farce of the Penguins Reviews

½ July 30, 2016
Loved it really funny, Silly funny not clever funny.
June 26, 2016
God this is dumb but it's penguins so how could you hate! Lol
February 1, 2015
Not funny, scientifically inaccurate and directed by a comedian who can do much better.
July 16, 2014
foul mouthed and hilarious!
May 7, 2014
this movie is really funny
February 22, 2014
Having a handful of funny moments can't make up for 80 minutes of Bob Saget. Even with Samuel L. Jackson narrating.
½ February 12, 2014
oh did Samuel Jackson and tracy morgan get in this garbage
½ January 9, 2014
thank god I rented this movie for free from the library or else I would have thrown myself from a moving train.
½ October 14, 2013
Pure stupidity - did ANYONE put an ounce of effort into this?
October 3, 2013
This is one of the funniest movies ever made. Bob Saget is a comedic genius. And if you're easily offended, this is definitely NOT the movie for u. LOL
½ July 4, 2013
Spoof of March of the Penguins. Some funny scenes.
May 31, 2013
A waste of an outstanding cast, a good idea, and a large amount of penguin footage.
May 10, 2013
Amazing how unfunny this was with such an amazing cast
½ May 5, 2013
Drugs are mentioned throughout the movie. It is implied that a sea lion smokes and drinks.just the same joke told again and again.
½ March 18, 2013
Funny, but not perfect. I liked it, but it could have been a little better.
½ January 27, 2013
Somewhat of an underachiever. 'Farce of the Penguins' is a wacky tall tale parody. Very enjoyable, and vastly underrated as foreseen with it's Direct-To-DVD release branding of death. Watch it with small hopes and you might quite appreciate it.
January 18, 2013
Such a good movie. Got my girl Mo'Nique & Xtina Applegate. Girl's good.
½ January 5, 2013
Feels like it was written by a 16-year-old who was too busy giggling at the premise to be bothered with jokes. Automatic deduction of 1 full star for involvement of Carlos Mencia.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
½ November 6, 2012
i can not believe i actually watched the whole thing. it was one of the worst movies ever made. a complete waste of money