Fashionista Reviews

• Feb 10, 2018

Amanda Fuller's performance was fantastic & I loved the music choice of the film. :)

• Oct 23, 2017

This was a really bizarre and effective film. It screws with your mind. And it takes a minute to really sink in but I loved it. This is Simon Rumley's best movie since Red, White & Blue.

• Oct 23, 2017

Amanda Fuller blew me away. Again!!!! Her collaborations with Rumley are insane. I saw this in Brooklyn so I don't know how you can see it but whoa!

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Oct 01, 2017

It is repetitious sometimes and feels a bit lost after a while without knowing exactly where to go (and its unnecessarily fragmented structure is more distracting than anything else), but still this is an interesting film about jealousy and has good performances.