Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Reviews

• Nov 10, 2019

If your an action person this is for you. Pure adrenaline rush. From it's opening action sequence to it's physics breaking finale Hobbs and Shaw is a summer blockbuster at it's finest. The Rock is great no matter what and here he gets to punch plenty of dudes and look awesome doing it, wheras Mr. Statham gets to take some dudes out with agility and speed. I loved the back and forth banter between them as the film progressed and you can tell they really started to bond. As for the women boy do they get to shine , Vanessa kirby kicks ass and not just one but plenty , she holds her own against the muscles. Eiza once again sidelined but it's great to see her in a blockbuster again. It be great if wb casts as her catwoman. Idris Elba does what he does best just takes names and looks great doing it , while I wasn't a huge fan of his arc i'm still glad they went with it no matter how insane it was. Overall Hobbs and Shaw go check it out if you want to see non stop action for two hours , it goes by in a breeze.

• John S
    Nov 10, 2019

Wow, how did this get into the movie theaters describing this as a movie isn’t fair to those who actual put time and effort into making movies. I’m very unhappy that I paid $3.99 to see this.

• Margaret D
    Oct 27, 2019

Fun movie, very entertaining.

Fun movie, very entertaining.

• Fidel G
    Oct 23, 2019

cool action and story, great summer blockbuster

cool action and story, great summer blockbuster

• D49
    Oct 21, 2019

Lots of fun dialogand great action. I'll gladly watch any sequels!

Lots of fun dialogand great action. I'll gladly watch any sequels!

• Oct 19, 2019

Is it stupid, and kind of formulaic? Absolutely. Is it some of the most fun I've had at the movie theater all year long? Absolutely.

• Kathy
    Oct 09, 2019

This movie was great. The two main actors fantastic with there wit and charm. Guest stars were a great addition. Hope they make another movie with these 2.

• John

Not enough to the story line

Not enough to the story line

• michael c
    Oct 08, 2019

Action, comedy, and hot woman that can kiss ss.

Action, comedy, and hot woman that can kiss ss.

• m
    Oct 08, 2019

Looking forward to the next F&F...

Looking forward to the next F&F...