Fast Forward - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fast Forward Reviews

June 22, 2014
buenisima peli pero la estoy buscando y no la consigo
September 22, 2012
I LIKE THIS MOVIE BECAUSE IT HAS DANCING IN IT. And i like all dancing movie.
March 16, 2012
loved it want to see it again
March 20, 2011
More disputes in this sworld should be solved with a dance off.
½ January 15, 2011
This is one that gets an entire extra star just for the commentary by the group I saw it with. If you happen to catch this 80s, ahem, "classic" about dancing gangs on cable, VHS or DVD bootleg from VHS (as we did), make sure it's with several of your snarkiest friends if you hope to stay awake 'till the end credits roll.

July 25, 2009
This is my guilty pleasure movie!
May 17, 2009
I heard alot about this movie from my dad and he wanted me to see it.
January 30, 2009
I loved this movie ever since childhood. It inspired me to dance. I remember every dance routine, even as of this day...I guess I love old school movies...I am an 80's baby. lol
January 17, 2009
My friends know why I love this movie ;-)
½ October 2, 2008
I've seen it when i was a kid, been wanting to see it again since but there are no dvd or downloadables available. It is still in VHS form.
½ August 25, 2008
My sister and I LOVED this movie!!
August 17, 2008
awesome!!! this movie rocks. gives me the chill during some of the dance scenes
July 25, 2008
When I was younger, I ate, slept and breathed this movie. I still remember most of the lyrics to all the songs! Hence probably another reason I am in the business that I am in!!!
June 7, 2008
Best movie ever!!! Seriously an all time favorite. I recommend it if you like 80's dance films. Super cheesy but great!!!
February 4, 2008
video kasedi var bende cd'ye cektirtip izlicem yine :) danslarina bayilirdim kucukken nerdeyse her haftasonu izlerdik izo'yla
February 4, 2008
there came a time where i almost knew every dancing step in that movie ...
January 23, 2008
THIS SHIT IS HOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Yoooo!! Michael Delorenzo dude from New york undercover a dancer WHAT!!!!!! Sickening!!!!!
January 18, 2008
The original 80s dance flick, complete with lycra, bad perms and a bad guy called Caeser!!! Now out of print, I cant get it anywhere :( Booo Hooo!
December 21, 2007
Love this movie!!!!!!!
½ December 15, 2007
Cheesy (but fun) Fame ripoff.